Forty Two

I blinked open my eyes. I looked around to discover I was in a hospital gown.

"Mark?!" Jack exclaimed, hugging me. I groaned, and felt him hug me tighter.

"What th-"

"You kinda uh... they didn't really tell me. But you can't have wine. Or anything like that." He nervously told me. I wiped away a fresh tear that was falling. He smiled lightly.

"Ok." I mumbled.

"I was really worried for you, Mark. You coulda died. We had to land at the nearest airport to get you to a hospital. Then when they did that, it went over the news. So...." he trailed off. Fuck...

"Jack, no. He won't find you." I pulled him closer, and made him lay down next to me. "I promise." I kissed the top of his head, and he froze.

"I.... I promised Anti I wouldn't let him die... I promised I'd get him help." He buried his head into my chest. "I promised him, Mark.. and I couldn't help him. Don't make promises, not anymore." He warned, and I felt my t-shirt getting wet. I hugged him closer, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I still promise." I ruffled up his light green floof. "You need your hair dyed again." I told him, and ran a hand through my own floof. "And so do I." I added. He laughed.

"You do. It's turning pink again." He giggled, and kissed my cheek. I looked up at it, and blew. It bounced slightly, and flopped back down.

"And yours is turning black again." I messed up his neatly combed hair, which he rarely ever cared much to comb. I rarely ever had combed mine.

"Remember when I proposed to you in that panel?" Jack giggled. I nodded, and laughed.

"Yea I remember. ' You proud of me ma?'" I mimicked in my best Irish voice. He laughed.

" 'Will you share your subscribers blah blah blah." He rambled. "I forget God damnit." He smacked his head.

"Yea, back then I never knew you liked me." I smiled down at him affectionately. He closed his eyes.

"Well I did. That's why it was so embarrassing to do it." He laughed. I laughed lightly, and ruffled up his hair again.

"You like messing with my hair, don't ya?" He questioned innocently.

"Of course I do."

"Ok, daddy." I froze. He laughed at me. "Daddy, harder!" He gasped, and I playfully hit him.

"You'll have to beg for it, kitten." I smirked, and he laughed.

"Nah. I'd rather just cuddle." He put his arm around my chest, and snuggled up. "I'll tell ya. I never thought I'd be fucked by a guy before. When I was fifteen, I had a crush on this REALLY hot chick, who I swore was going to be the first." He laughed. "But nah. She wasn't."

"I'll tell YOU, when we met, I never thought I'd fuck you one day."

"When we met, I didn't think we'd have sex in your bedroom, and call you daddy." He smirked, and kissed me. "And I really REALLY love you, Mark." He looked down.

"I love you too." I kissed him back. He took a deep breath.

"Good. But.... Mark.... I want you to remember I love you, promise?" He asked, complete seriousness in his voice.

"Of course. I promise. Jack I fucking love you." I cocked my head, confused.

"Ok." He said, and kissed me one more time. "I'm going to sleep."

~~~~~~~

Ahh. Don't you just love filler chapters? Just all that fluff to prepare you for blood, death, and gore in the next cha-

Hahaha. I said nothing.