Seven

This won't get THAT detailed, and there's no smut, so.... mainly because I would fail, so.. it may be a little detailed, but not that much.

He dragged me to the big window, and I let go of the uniform. This guy was sick, I needed to get out, and fast. I missed Mark so much, this guy...... He reminded me of Mark so much..... it hurt to see him like this. This guy was evil, so unlike Mark in so many ways.

"Ok. Here we go!" He snarled, and tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I tried pulling it off, but he stopped me.

"Hmm?"

"Allow me." He growled seductively in my ear. I sniffled, and stood still. He slowly took it off, making sure to touch all the skin he could on the way up. I whimpered at his touch, wishing it was Mark. I liked Mark, ok? Was it obvious? God I hoped not.

He finally got it off, and worked on my shorts, making sure his hand brushed my crotch, and pulled them off, leaving me in my boxers.

"Your body is built beautifully." He mummerd in my ear. I frowned, but didn't answer. He slipped me into it, and I felt myself blush. So what if he was torturing me? He was still Mark.... somehow. And I never thought Mark would see me like this.

I never thought he would throw cake at me either. Cake was good. It was really good. And made me hyper. Like I wasn't already hyper enough. Everyone called me a loud mouth, and I take that as a compliment.

"Jack, your gonna do as I say, ok?" Dark said. I nodded, and he kissed me, and my eyes opened in shock. What the fuck? "Look at me, Jackaboy." He growled, I looked him in the eyes, and he continued the kiss. He licked my bottom lip, and I knew what he wanted. But, I kept my mouth shut. He didn't like that.

He pinned me to the nearest wall, and I frowned. He started kissing my jawline, and down to my neck, searching for my sweet spot. My breathing hitched when he hit it, and I hoped he wouldn't take notice. He did.

He licked that spot and bit a little. I gripped his shirt, and let out one silent moan. He smiled, and looked me again. His fingers found their way to my hair, and tangled themselves in. I looked around for something to get me outta this mess. Nothing.

Instead, I suffered through a make out session with Dark. But, the whole time I pretended it was Mark, and so I may have enjoined myself a little.