Twenty Eight

I felt the air from the car window hit my tear soaked face. We had been driving for what seemed like forever, before we reached Mark's house.

What happened last night felt like a slap in the face every time I thought about it.

~

Dark pulled me closer to him, which made me feel safe. He reminded me of Mark then.

"Look, go for the car, ok? I'll meet you there." He whispered, ducking away. I stood frozen for a moment. Wade had been killed, and this is how he wants me to react?

I could just drive away. Never look back at him.

But, that'd be the same as leaving him for dead. He would probably die.

I couldn't do that. That would be too cruel. But, he would just beat me up again if I waited for him.

Oh well..

I ran for the car in the dark, hoping to reach it before the cops saw, or heard, me.

I got it. I pulled the handle, and plopped into the back. I slowly felt my eye lids fall shut.

I was half asleep when a car door slammed shut, and we sped off. I saw Dark in the front. Had I made the right decision?

~

"Go in. Tell Anti what happened, and leave." He snapped as we pulled into Mark's driveway. "I don't even want you to do this." He added. I shrugged, and walked into the house.

"Anti?" I called. He came rushing downstairs.

"Jack?!" He yelled, hugging me. I hugged back. "What's going on? And where's Felix and Wade? They just... kinda abandoned me. I think I did something wrong, but I don't know what.." he had tears in his eyes. He was sad?

"Ye didn't do anything wrong, Anti.." I assured him. Then, I explained what happened. He gasped here and there, and started to actually CRY when I told him about Felix.

"I'm sorry Jack... wait, so how did you get here?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"Dark.." and I told him how Dark killed Wade, and took me. And how I probably didn't have much longer.

"How can you let him?!" He yelled, and I shrugged.

"I'm sorry, Anti.." I mummerd, and backed to the door. "I hafta leave.... just.. know I'm really sorry about everything.. and if Mark comes back.. tell him I really love him." And I ran outside.

~******~

I was ready. I knew Dark was gonna do SOMETHING.

"Ahh. Now, since you seem comfy, I might just hafta let you go until tomorrow." He cooed in my ear. I strained against the handcuffs that kept me in place.

"Ok..." I said. My shoulder ached from the graze. Yea, that's all it was. A small graze.

"I might wanna fuck you.... I haven't decided yet, though." He sighed. I felt the ropes on my legs tightened as I pulled up. This was REALLY uncomfortable.

"Dark, please, at least undo my hands. They hurt." I whimpered. They really did.

"Hmm. Since you asked oh so nicely.." He purred into my ear, and undid them.

"Thanks.." I closed my eyes. He came up into the bed next to me, and hugged me close like the way Mark did. "Goodnight... Mark.." I mummerd, and heard nothing from him.

I slipped into sleep.

{Trigger warning}
~

"Fuck you, Sean." Mark snapped. I cringed.

"I'm sure ye'd love to, Mark, but not now." I teased. He rolled him eyes.

"Shut up, and leave me alone. I fucking hate you." He rambled. "I can't believe you thought I was gay. I only pretend, and it worked. Cool." He smiled.

"Mark, what's up with ye?" I asked sadly. He shrugged.

"Just getting rid of idiotslike you. You don't deserve to live, and you know that."

He then handed me a gun.

"Do it."

~