Thirty Nine

"Jack, stop crying... we're gone.." I cooed. He just continued to soak my jacket with tears.

"I can't believe we're doing this." He cried out, still hugging me.

"Just try to sleep. It's night... we still have an hour before the flight." I kissed the top of his head.

"Wiishu.." he whimpered, new tears falling at a fast pace. I felt jealous. He fucking loved her. Still. I took a deep breath.

"I know... Jack just... I love you to death, but I wish you woulda stabbed me.. it could all be over.." I told him. He shook his head.

"Never." Was all he said. I left it at that. Honestly, I was happy nobody came up to us. We haven't updated in forever.. that was probably bad.

I looked around. There wasn't many people here. Well, it was night, why would people be at the airport?

I heard his stomach growl, and figured he was probably hungry. I was pretty hungry myself.

"Stay here with the bags. I'll get us something to eat." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Ok.." he said, closing his eyes. I sighed, and got up, stretching. Where could I get something good?

Then I saw it. A sweets store. I licked my lips, and walked in. Now which kind of cake was his favorite...? Damn, I always forget.

I finally bought him a slice of chocolate cake, and walked out. I walked up to a Whataburger, and ordered two burgers and fries. I ordered two coke's on the side.

When I reached him again, I put a burger under his nose, and he soon woke. His eyes gleamed as he took it. I handed him fries, and started to eat.

After he was done, I handed him the cake. His eyes lit up again, and gratefully took it.

He finished that off as I finished of the last of my fries. Licking off the grease, I felt my eyes get heavier.

Jack grabbed my shoulders, and had my head lay on his chest.

"Sleep." He instructed. I smiled, and drifted into a comfortable sleep.

Jacks POV

I heard Mark start to snore lightly, and leaned my head back. I was in denial. How could Wiishu kill herself? In front of me?

I flickered on my phone. There was a message from Felix.. but why? Actually, there was several.

Felix: Hey Jackaboy. Guess who stole Felix's phone?

Felix: I'll give you a hint.

Felix: I murdered three of your friends.

Felix: I tortured the ever loving shit out of you.

Felix: I OWN you.

I flipped the phone back on the table. Images of Felix on the wall filled my head. Him just lifelessly pinned there...

I gagged, felt a few tears fall from my face, and almost woke Mark. Then, there was another message. A picture message. I opened it.

I screamed, dropped the phone, pushed Mark off, and brought my knees to my face. Mark groggily picked up his head.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled, looking at me. I pointed at the phone.

What was on it? Well, if this was a book, I personally would have left it here.

I swallowed, and looked at the picture again as he picked it up. It had been a picture of Bob.. he had his neck cut, and his eyes had x's over them.

He lifted it to his face. It took him a second to process what the picture was. I heard him gasp.

"No.." I heard a buzz, and snatched the phone away.

Felix: Four down, one to go.

And along with that, a picture of me appeared.
...

Well I had my kindle out in Geography, and kinda got it taken away for a day. XD Whooooooooooooops.