Thirty Three

Darks POV

"Oh Antiiii." I called out sing-songy like. "I know your here!" I added. I smiled, and slammed the door shut. This was going to be fun.

I held my gun up, and shot at a window, hoping to give the little dumbass a scare. Chuckling, I walked into the kitchen. I sat down at the table, and cracked open a beer from the open fridge.

"Ahh. I remember the feeling I had, killing Felix. Shooting him first, then pretty much tearing up his insides- and oh the blood. Anti, you could have been a part of that." I knew the Felix thing would trigger him. "We coulda been a team. But now, I'm not leaving until one of us is dead. And I know how much you like Mark, so obviously you wouldn't kill me." I spoke loudly. "Or, you can sneak out of here like the pussy you are." Someone's gonna be triggered...

I got up, and chugged down the rest of the beer. Throwing it randomly on the floor, I headed for Marks basement.

I saw the power switch, and flipped it, laughing. Complete darkness swept over me. Seeming how it was dark outside already, I didn't think he'd find a way out without making noise.

Then, the phone rang. I smiled, and ran upstairs, making sure there was a lot of noise following.

I picked up.

It was Jack. I laughed after a minute, and threw down the phone. It broke. Sweet.

"I'm coming for ya, Anti!!" I cheered like a kid.

Anti's POV

I heard a smash, and cringed. I wasn't leaving until he was dead. Mark... all he wanted was for Jack to be happy... and I was going to help accomplish that. I would miss the Asian... but he wanted this before; I couldn't let him down now.

"I'm coming for ya, Anti!!" I heard him yell. Goddamn, he's annoying. I searched for anything... quieter than a gun. Nothing. Great. Please note the sarcasm.

I saw his shadow pass the wall. It wouldn't be long until he discovered the door. Yes, there was a door. It lead into the walls. The inside wasn't to big.. but he couldn't fine me. That's what counted.

"Damn, Anti... I bet you wish MARK was here with ya." He snickered. "To bad he's probably dead."

I don't think you get how this works, Darkaboy.

I shivered. Damn, it was cold. I heard his heavy footsteps upstairs. I walked forward. I knew I was lost in this "maze". It was perfect for hiding, though. It was so clever; nobody would look here. And if Dark did come, I could run. He wouldn't have any idea, and at least I'd have some sorta idea.

I heard a door open. He giggled. I looked up, and came in tact with his gun.

"Hey there Anti." He laughed. I hadn't even realized Mark had a trap door there. My mouth failed to work for me as he jumped into the small space with me.

"Dark, leave.. please.." I begged, gazing into his brown eyes. He smirked at me, and came closer, bringing us both to the wall.

"I don't think that's what you want, Anti. You want me~" he growled into my ear. I shook my head.

"D-Dark I mean it! Go away, please." I reached for my gun. "Please." He smirked.

"Here's the thing buddy," he smirked, kissing my forehead.

Darks POV

I kissed his forehead.

"I found you. I win. I get to do what I want." An with that, I lifted the gun, but he didn't take notice. It was rising behind him.

I kissed behind his ear, knowing his sweet spot could very well be the same as Jacks. It was.

"Shit...." he mummerd, falling into my arms. I caught him, and pulled away.

"Help me do this, Anti. We can destroy them; you can help like you wanted." I added the last part with a smile. "Its not like they did anything for you, anyways." I held back a smile.

"Ok.." he agreed. "Your right.. Dark, I want you.. you. I want you only. Not Mark, or Felix, just you." He smiled gingerly at me.

He gasped as the barrel of my gun touched his back. I shot, and the bullet went threw his back. He fell, and gasped. I smiled.

"Dark!" He screeched. I smirked.

"You thought I really wanted you to help? Anti, you bitch... you fucking took Jack away from me the first couple times; I cannot let you do it again. I'll see you in hell when it's my time, you ass." And, I lined my gun with the bridge of his nose.

"Please.." I could tell how much pain he was really in. It made me feel... happy.

"You can't stick to a side..can you? Your fucking unaligned. And, I'll be sure to tell Jack and Mark about how you were willing to betray them; with just a little sweet talk." And off went my gun.

He fell to the ground. Then, a silence took over, which was interrupted by my laughed. One down; two to go.