Eleven

I turned around and saw Jack. I hugged him. Hard.

"Where the fuck did you go in ten seconds? You scared me shitless!" I yelled. But, I wasn't mad, just concerned. I

"Sorry, Mark. I thought I saw something." He apologized, looking down. I grabbed his shoulder lightly.

"I'm sorry I yelled."

"Mark, can we go now?" He asked. I nodded, and pulled him to my car.

"Sean, you wanna stay with me?" I asked him, not wanting to leave him alone with Dark nowhere to be found.

"Y-yeah. That'd be nice." He nodded, and sat in the passenger seat.

"You know, I love you a lot. Your so.... Irish!" I exclaimed. "Omg, the other day..." I went on telling him about a 'Reading your comments' video. Someone asked what was wrong with Jack. I had said he was Irish. That's all I had come up with.

Jack started laughed.

"Oh my god Mark." He laughed. "Your hilarious." My eyes widened.

"Your accent, it left for a second."

"I know. Mark, don't you think I know this?" He sounded so stupid. I rolled my eyes, and kept driving. He started giggling uncontrollably.

"Jack? What's so funny?"

"I'm not Jack!" He exclaimed. I slammed on the brakes. I looked over at him. But, it wasn't Jack. No..... but.. who the fuck? How...? But he looked like Jack two seconds ago now..
He looked evil.

"What the fuck?" I breathed.

"I'm Aintisepticeye. Anti for short." And with that, everything turned black.

Jacks POV

I felt Mark pull me to the car. But this wasn't his.

"Mark, who's is this?" I asked, confused.

"Mine." He growled, and pushed me into the back. It was a black mini can with tainted windows.

"Dark could never find us with these windows! Mark yer a genius!" I exclaimed.

"Heh. It's too late, buddy." Mark said.

"What?" I looked at him through the mirror. He started driving, ignoring my question. I let it go, and looked through the back windows. He started to go faster. I saw a speed limit sign. It said it was only thirty five.

I looked over the seats, and saw he was going... sixty?!

"Mark! Slow the fuck down!" I yelled to him. He stopped the car, and turned around. I gasped.

"Heya buddy." Dark said. I screamed, and the car sped away from that spot.

"Let me go!" I screeched. "Ye  fucking basterd! Ye piece of shit! Burn in hell!" I started screaming.

"I was born in hell baby." He snapped, and drove faster. I screamed when he made a turn. "Hush baby. If you talk, scream, or anything such, I will hurt Mark."

"Where's Mark?!?" I yelled to him.

"At home. So, follow what I say, and he lives, alright?" I nodded.

"Ok." I agreed.

Marks POV

I woke up in a room. It was small, and all white. It had no windows, and one door. I ran to the door, and banged my fists against it. "Anti" opened it.

"Where the fuck am I?" I yelled at him. He smiled.

"At your house. Now, go back, and wait for Jack, and if you don't, I'll kill him." I saw Anti's face in the doorway, and watched the door close.