Thirteen

Marks POV

I looked at Anti, and felt fear burrow in the pit of my stomach. He had a bat, and had a creepy smile plastered onto his face. I started to feel Jack shaking. I pushed him behind me. Fuck that, Anti was not  hurting Jack if I could help it.

"Hey there guys!" He exclaimed coming down the stairs. I took a deep breath. The bat already had blood on the end. I stood up, shaking.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Ain't ya gonna beat the shit outta me?" I questioned him when he was in my face. He laughed.

"I ain't hurtin' you or Jack. I'm here to help y'all get out, actually." He furrowed his brows. "But, I want a favor in return."

"What?" Jack asked.

"You'll see. Now, let's go." He snapped, and started heading upstairs.

I saw Dark on the floor, and almost gagged. He was beat to a pulp.

"The fucking basterd." Anti spat at him. "He fucking deserved it." He frowned. "Wish I could kill the guy." He added.

"Why didn't ye?" Jack asked. Anti chuckled, his red eyes turning black.

"You don't get it yet, do you?" He looked at me. "What about you?" He asked. I shook my head. He threw his head back and laughed. I looked at Jack, confused. He gave me the same look. "We'll talk about it later, ok?" He finished his laughing fit, and headed to the door.

"Wait, how do we know we can trust you?" I asked him suspiciously. He stopped for a moment.

"You don't." He replied, and continued forward. Jack shrugged, and followed him. I was still suspicious. Why would he help us? But, I followed anyways.

~******~

I felt relieved when he dropped us off at my house. I unlocked the door, and he followed me and Jack in.

"Nice house." He smirked, and flopped down on the couch. I looked at him oddly. He had his eyes closed, but probably felt me looking at him, and opened one eye.

"I saved you both, the least you can do is let me sleep." He grumbled. "Go make videos or something." He added, and closed his eye. I nodded to Jack. We headed upstairs to my recording room.

"I guess we can make a few videos together, since your here." I looked at him. He nodded, and took a seat. I looked at him, and kissed his cheek gently. He smiled at me gratefully. I looked at my screen, and turned it on.

"Hey guys! It's Markimoo! And surprise! Jackaboy!" I yelled loudly. Jack cheered. We started playing a wrestling game, acting like our old goofy selves. "Jack, you suck at this game. You wanna know why?" I playfully punched his shoulder. He snickered.

"Because I'm playing it with the biggest goofball in the world?" He guessed.

"Nope! Because your Irish." I bursted out laughing, him joining in. Soon, we finished. I was to lazy to edit it- and everyone needed a new video anyways. I uploaded it, and heard loud noises downstairs.

I stomped downstairs, and saw Anti laughed at the TV.

"What the hell?!" I screamed. "You coulda ruined the video!" I added, turning off the TV.

"Calm down. Damn...." he trailed off, and plopped back down on the couch. I felt my face grow warm with anger when I saw an open case of beer sat besides him.

"Hey! You can't just go around stealing beer!" I yelled, taking my own and started drinking it. Anti scrunched up his face.

"Oh well." He sighed, and looked at the non moving TV. I ran my fingers through my hair, and we had an awkward silence.

"Why can't you kill Dark?" I asked out of blue. Anti started laughing.

"Because you'd die right along with him." He chuckled. "He's a part of you- killing him would kill you." He started laughing again, and i slowly backed away.