Twenty Five

Two weeks later

Marks POV

Jack paced in the room. It was silent. I felt bad...

"Jack? Do you think we've done the right thing?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Yer alive. That's what I care about." He said. I walked over, and hugged him.

"Jack.... I.. I have something to tell you.." I whispered. He pulled his head back, and kissed me lightly on the lips. I blinked, and pulled away. I needed to tell him about the Ouija board. I took a deep breath.

"Mark? What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed, and walked across the kitchen, and grabbed the gun. I sat down, and he sat across from me. I slide the gun to him, and he looked at it with caution.

"Its my fault Dark's here..." I started. "I was home one day, and... and I was messing around in my attic. I was so bored, I had nothing to do, and I saw my old Ouija board. I was so bored, I had already put up my games, and didn't feel like playing anything. So, I messed with this. I knew he was here, and it was all my fault. You probably hate me, so go ahead... shoot me." I looked at the gun. He had his hand tightly around it. "Its... it's all my fault he came here. It's all my fault he hurt you so badly... I've been lying this whole time Jack.... allowing you to get more mentally sick... it's all because of me, Jack." I said.. his hand was around it so tight, his knuckles were white.

I looked up and saw him with an angry expression. "Go ahead... nobody will think it was you.." I passed him a note I wrote earlier.

I couldn't handle the pressure of YouTube anymore. I'm sorry, but it became to much, and... I'm already dead, so...

Tell Jack I always loved him.

Anti's POV

I looked around the empty house. Well, it wasn't completely empty. Felix offered to stay. Then Wade. So, both were here, talking. The TV was on, and there was no sign of Dark. He hadn't shown up since the two left.

I was nervous for them. I wanted to take a drive up there and see how they were doing, but I knew I couldn't. I wasn't the only one that missed them. Wade and Felix were begging me to take them there. I kept saying no.

Felix wasn't that bad of a guy. He was hilarious, to be exact. His laugh was funny..... oh shut up! I did not have feeling for him. I liked Mark... that's all. I didn't want to get over him.

And besides, Felix wasn't gay. Well, neither is Mark. Mark is just bi. Felix could be bi....

I sighed, and flopped down onto the couch. Ahh. It felt good to be home...

"We'll be back." Wade said. Felix stood up, and followed Wade out of the door. I heard the car engine, and soon the sound of tires squealing away.

Felix's POV

"How much longer?" I yawned. Did Anti and Wade have to drive them out so far? Jesus Christ.

"Not much. Just beyond this road." Wade said.

Soon, we pulled up to a hotel. "This it?" I asked. He nodded and got out. We walked in, asked for their room number, and headed that way. "Go ahead. I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." I instructed, and headed away.

Soon, I found a bathroom. I did my business, and walked out. Just as I came upon the room, I heard someone behind me. I turned and came face to face with a gun.

"Hey bro. Thanks for leading me here." Dark laughed, and I heard the gun go off. Then, complete darkness.

Whooooooooooooops. I accidentally killed Felix.