P R OL O G U E

PROLOGUE

Brother, I am fire

Surging under ocean floor

Ish all never meet you, brother-

Not for years, anyhow;

Maybe thousands of years, brother.

Then I will warm you,

Hold you close, wrap you up in circles,

Use you and change you-

Maybe a thousand year, brother.

- Carl Sandburg," Kin"

Bella

___________________________________________________________________

" YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE?!" Rose screamed.

I acted like normal" Yep. How can I fell in love?"

Guys who I dated only wanted my fame, beauty or money. They never ever truly loved me.

Alice scoffed" How can you fell in love? Wow. That's a stupid question."

" Oh shut up. You are the Isabella Swan! The one who sings love songs on TV. I mean, scoff, who would not love you?" Rosalie snorted ungirlishly and rolled her eyes.

"They are fans, Rose, fans. The one who either cares that you are single and beautiful or the music lovers. Music lovers. Not Isabella lovers."

"Isnt it like, the same? " Alice asked Rose. She seriously needs to learn how to whisper.

I scratched slightly at my wig, moaning. Its after summer, it cant be that hot.

"I hate being a well known person." Rosalie voiced out my thoughts.

"Thats you guys's prombs. I can walk doors to doors without any disguises." Alice laughed.

"Because you are talentless. "I joked and we laughed.

"Ooh, Victoria Secret! Rosalie! C'mere! " Alice skipped to the store that sells overprice lingeries.

I hate them. Who buys super small sized clothes that only let a guy stare at you pervertedly? Uh-uh. No.

"The coast is clear, wigs off, girls."Rosalie sighed in happiness when we checked weather there is still any customers, asistants, or even pervert husbands lurking around.

I pulled off the hot hairy wig and shook free my hair

"Ladies, may I help...ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod." We turned around and saw a girl with a neat bun gasping and panting heavily with a hand slapped over her glossed mouth.

"No, no...Shh..."Alice tried.

"OH MY GOD ITS ISABELLA SWANNNNN!"

"Whoops, theres the beeper goes." I laughed hysterically and we ran.

I groaned as my legs started to limp and my breathe quicken, reminding myself that I couldn't run for long with my asthma buddy alive.

I almost slipped over the black pumps Alice forced me to wear.

In a blink of an eye, Alice and Rose run off without me. I swear, they are wearing heels, not flats or rocketshooters. I bit my lip and suck it so it wouldn't bleed.

I looked back and saw people or, in my view, aliens that never saw a girl running screaming and crying and running towards me.

Without any warning, my forehead slammed into something rockhard.