Chp 95 Apology

Edward's POV

"Do you want to see the baby's body?" Carlisle asked me quietly. My breathe caught and my spoon fell from my hands, tinkling to the marble floor.

"Dad." Jasper warned.

Alice bent down for the spoon an placed it beside my fist.

" Edward?" Rosalie put her hand on my fist. I rubbed my face, not knowing what to do. " Yes." I said from my teeth. Everyone breathed.

" Okay. Now?" Carlisle asked. I nodded stiffly and got up. Everyone followed Carlisle into a cold room.

No stupido, don't see him.

" C73." He said quietly and pointed to a bundled of cloth in a table with his thumb. With shaking hands, I peeled off the cloths and took a sharp intake of breathe through my nose.

" Oh Edward." Esme cried and pulled me into her arms. Alice and Rosalie sobbed on their husband's arms. Carlisle and the boys stayed strong but let a few tears dropped down.

I cried like never before. I'm ruthless. I chose Bella, and killed my baby. But if I chose baby, I'll kill Bella.

I'm so sorry, Bella. I'm sorry.

Bella had carried our child in her... But we failed to protect it. I'm a failure. I failed to protect them. I'm horrible.

" Bella... I'm-i'm so sorry." I whimpered. " I'm sorry." I took a deep breathe and settled down. My mind kept thinking.

I killed the baby. Edward Cullen is a heartless and ruthless murderer.

I ran out of the room, heading to the rooftop and screamed my lungs out, hugging my head, trying to keep the voices in my head away.

I kneeled on the semen floor, cried and cried, screamed and shout. Water droplets hit my head and in a second, it's raining heavily. The rain mixed with my tears and I knew it was horrible. I am horrible.

" I'm sorry, Bella! I'm sorry! But I had to save you..." I tried to scream but it only turned out to a small whimper, and my throat soured.

My wet clothes clung into my chest and due to the white shirt, it see through.

" Edward!" Someone screamed and the rain was gone. I was like in a cage, outside the cage was still raining. I saw long jeans in front of me. " Let's go, Man, let's go inside." He helped me up and I limped to the stairs. Emmett closed his umbrella and sat opposite me on the stairs.

" I'm a failure." I laughed humorlessly. "I failed or the baby, for Bella. I killed the baby. I'm a murderer. I failed to protect them. But... I had to kill it go save Bella..." I cried again and he hugged me, murmuring some 'it's okay.'

He let me cry until the Gang rushed upstairs an their footsteps stopped when they saw us. They sat down, beside us and we stayed like that.

We are silent.

Bella's POV

" Bella or baby?" Someone yelled. Baby, baby.

" Bella or baby?!" He snarled. " If you don't answer now, she might die! Her percentage is higher! Edward!" He growled and my chest hurts.

Edward.

Say baby. Please. He mumbled something and my eyelids turned heavy.

"Bell, stay. Stay with me! Do you hear me?!" Carlisle shouted and someone handed him a pumper. I tried breathing through my nose but failed. My mouth turned dryer and I want water. The door was busted opened and someone flew to my side, taking my hands with his.