Chp 44 miss you

Bella's POV

" OMG! We are gra-du-ating to-day!" Emmett hollered.

" Shut up and eat your sandwich." Alice demanded but could help to grin. Edward wounds are

better. His cuts in his face are invisible and he made us not tell Esme and Carlisle about the fight.

Jacob didn't get his graduation cap and certificate, he needed to re-study.

" So. Which one shall I wear? Blue? Or Green?." Rosalie asked, showing us the dresses like a

hostess.

" I say green to match your eyes." I piped up and got up to wash my plate.

" Good. Your fashion taste improved. " Alice nodded her head.

" Of course. I was ruled by two berserk-adore-fashion-queens these freaking year. " I said

sarcastically. Edward chuckled and kissed my head.

" I will take the blue if you don't mind, Rose." I walked to her. She mumbled something and

nodded.

" And you guys will be wearing ties." Al pointed at the guys. Emmett dropped his fork, Edward

sputtered out his milk and Jasper cried out. " Aww man!"

" Take it or wear your birthday suits." Rosalie glared at them before anyone of them protested.

They pouted and nodded.

The phone rang. I quickly ran over and pick it up.

" hey daddy." I smiled. Everyone ran to me. I pushed them away.

' Hey sweetheart. Do me a favour and put me up on speaker. ' Carlisle chuckled.

" Dad!" Emmett was the one who hollered when I pushed the button.

' Hey kiddos. We are going to the Uni now. Be there at 20more mins. '

" That's great, father." Jasper grinned.

' oh and Esme told me to remind the boys to wear ties. ' Carlisle piped up. The girls snickered.

" Yes, daddy,they are wearing ties no matter what" Ali promised.

" Remember to wear a monkey suit, daddy." I grinned.

' Ugh yes. It's so tight! Okay. Miss you buds.' after that, he hung up.

" Wear a tie." I nodded once at the boys who grumbled while stomping to their rooms.

" Immature," Rosalie shook her head.

" You know what is immature? Getting late on graduation." I smirked.

" No. That's embarrassing!" Alice laughed.

" You guys ready?" I called.

" It's my turn, Jasper!" I heard Edward grunted and there is some shuffling sound. I poked my

head in the room and saw some kids fighting over a mirror.

" Um... Rose, I saw some kids in room." I blinked. She looked confused and we poked our heads in

the child care room.

" Edward! Move! It's my time!" Jasper shoved him.

" Emmett! You have been admiring yourself for so long!" Edward grunted and bumped Emmett's

butt and they started fighting.

" Seriously? Guys? We have only 30 minutes!" Al stepped out.

" They have been using MY mirror!" The boys complained together, pointing at each other.

" Edward Cullen. My room has a mirror. Go." I demanded, he huffed and glared at Emmett while

Stalking away.

" Emmett. Bathroom. Now." Rosalie commanded. Emmett huffed and walked to the small mirror.

" Finally." I shook my head.

" Sometimes, I am wondering why I am going to marry a kid." Al faked a dumb look. We chuckled.

" Sometimes? Mines every time!" Rosalie joined in.

" Edward is the most mature one." Al nodded. I smiled proudly and then it fell.

" Mature?" I snorted and scoffed.

" Well, I think Jasper is the most." I grinned. They nodded in agreement.

" Emmett is well, the most kiddy one." Al laughed.

" Edward... He is charming actually. He uses his sweet words every time. " Rosalie nodded.m

" They have different possibilities, but. They all shared a overprotective gene." I smiled. They nodded again.

" Well, I guess their grandfathers look really, I mean really handsome. I mean look at them! They

are really good looking!" Al giggled. Rosalie and I shared a look. We had this talk before.

" Yeah"

Edward then came out, neatly dressed, a light blue hue tie.

" Aww." I went over and fussed over his hair. He rolled his eyes.

" You look dashing, baby." I hugged him. He kissed my shoulder and complimented me.

" JASPER, EMMETT, WE ARE LEAVING NOW." Rosalie yelled.

" Coming!"

They both came out wearing darker color ties.

" Let's go."