Chp 72 Mission Accomplish?

Bella's POV

" Wake UP! WAKE UP!" A boomy voice yelled in my ear.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP EMMETT!" I screamed and glared at him and Rosalie smacked his head.

" What? It's snowing!" Emmett groaned.

" What? It's snowing?" Edward shot right up and repeated while I groaned in disgust.

" You will love the snow, Bella." Rosalie promised and I snorted in a ungirlish way. " Yeah right." I said sarcastically.

" You will." Emmett puffed up his chest and said firmly.

" What the heck, Emmett? I could hear you bitching in my room!" Alice stood by the door with Jasper and came in.

" He is bitching alright." I grumbled.

" It's snowing!" Jasper sang and Edward and Emmett danced around the room.

I whined and asked the girls " Why? Why must our fiancée be this... This childish?" I asked desperately.

Alice sighed " I think Carlisle is that childish sometimes too."

" Yeah. You know, stupid genes" Rosalie sat on my bed. " Let's go out before they make an earthquake. " I shook my head while Emmet whirled around like a ballerina doing a failure.

" Don't crash my things." I warned them and closed the door behind me.

" Good morning girls." Esme greeted us. We greeted her back and went to kiss Carlisle's cheek.

" Where are the boys?" Carlisle asked as he placed the newspaper on the table.

" Performing in my room." I said simply and eat my pancakes. " Excuse me?" Esme asked politely.

" Simple, mom. Child time." Rosalie said.

" Ah." They laughed a bit. " I'll go get them." Carlisle started to get up.

" No daddy. Um... Don't. You will get disappointed." Alice stopped him.

" Why?" Carlisle asked curiously.

" Um... Let's just say they are having some fun they are not suppose too." I said quietly, hiding my laughter.

" Mornin, Daddio!" Emmett came to the room minutes later with the boys smiling goofy.

"Tell me. What have you guys been doing."Carlisle set down his cup.

" Um..." They mumbled, embarrassed.

" Dancing! They has been dancing!" I let out a laughter loudly.

The room filled with laughters.

" Did not!" Edward tried to argue.

" Don't even think about arguing Edward Cullen. I filmed your dancings." I lied.

His face was covered with horror and he gulped. After a lot of teasing, they were allowed to sit down and eat their breakfast.

" Ah. Hot cocoa with snow!" Jasper sighed.

" Eww. Snow." I wrinkled my nose.

" You are going to love it, Darlin!" Emmett sang in a girlish voice. I scoffed and said nothing.

" Wear your scarves, children!" Esme shouted and they ran out excitedly and I slouched out with a book in my hands.

" Let it snow let it snow let it snow." Emmet sang and danced as he stepped outside.

I sat on the lounge chair and begun reading.

Suddenly, a cold thingy landed on my lap. Glaring, I looked up at them.

" You got snow, on my lap." I said slowly through my teeth.

" I am sorry!" Emmet apologized quickly. I put my book down calmly and got up, walking to him. Snatching the snowball in his hands, I poured it in his shirt.

" Ah!" he screamed and wriggled around until the snow dropped.

" I hate you!" Emmett groaned.

" When did I say I love you, brother?" I teased and the rest of them laughed.

" Snow fight!" Jasper hollared at he grabbed me away from Emmett and put me beside Edward. Edward grinned and handed me a snowball. I smirked and threw it on Emmet's head who turned around and growled. I ducked as he threw one on me and smashed right into Edward. I laughed and Edward glared playfully at me and bent down for some snow.

I gasped and ran away from him, hiding in Alice and Rose's fort.

" Boys VS Girls!" Rosalie yelled and handed me a snowball. I grinned and started throwing them at the boys's snow fort. Soon, their fort started to crumble and we won.

" GIRLS RULE!" I snickered.

" Admit it. You fell in love with snow," Emmett grinned and took a sip of his cocoa.

" Yes. Much more then Edward" I joked and Edward's eyes widen.

" Kidding, baby." I patted his head.

" Let's build a snowman later." Jasper suggested and we nodded in agreement.

" Whoohoo! It's Thanksgiving tomorrow!" Emmett cheered.

" time to set up the christmas tree!" Alice giggled.

" I really hate the stupid rule about : Thanksgiving first and then Christmas tree." Rose grumbled and we nodded again.

" Yeah. That's freaking stupid!" I reminded myself that Esme is in the living room about cursing.

Edward's eyes glittered and then yelled. " Mom! When is Dad coming back?"

" In 2 hours, sweetie."

We got Edward's idea and grinned evilly.

" Got it." Emmett ran toward us in the snow, waving the huge knife.

" Be careful." I warned and we started walking into the forest. I shivered and wrapped my jacket tighter around me and curled beside Edward. He wrapped an arm around me protectively md we continued walking.

" Jasper! The branch!" I yelled and pointed at the direction. Soon, we found a perfect tree and decided to cut it down.

" Yeah! Emmett! You done?" Rosalie screamed at the tree's weight.

" Yes!"

" This is perfect. " Alice laughed at the tree as the boys carried it back to the house.

" Rosalie, distract Esme into her room." I grunted at her. She nodded and speed away as we reached the porch. After minutes, she came back and opened the door widely.

" What did you do?" Edward asked her breathlessly.

" It took a lot of persuading. I told her that I maybe wanna change my room and told her to design it. She claimed to deisgn it later but oh you know, I tell her now."

" ornaments!" I yelled as I glanced at the clock which shows almost time for Carlisle to come back.

" Angel one." I handed Alice the blue angel and she hung it.

" We should left the crystal star for dad. We always do." Rosalie nodded at Emmett and he put it back down reluctantly.

" Finished!" I smiled proudly.

" Oh dad's going to be so mad." Jasper chuckled and took a candy bar from the Christmas tree. I slapped his hand away and he pouted.

" Let's go before Dad explode." Alice suggested and we ran upstairs when we heard the card door opened and closed.

" CHILDREN. COME DOWN IMMEDIATELY. I SAID NO CHRISTMAS TREE BEFORE THANKSGIVING. NO PHONE FOR A WEEK. " Seconds later, we heard Carlisle shouted.

" We are so dead." I muttered as we stomped downstairs.

" Roasted turkey is available." Alice mumbled.