Chp 66 Wedding Shopping

Bella's POV

" Okay, the boys will follow Carlisle for Wedding Shopping 'cause I can't see your suits and the girls will follow me." Alice grinned, pacing around us.

" Wha-" Carlisle started to object.

" Okay! Let's go!" Alice squealed and we grumbled and stomped to my Volvo while the others took Emmet's jeep.

" Where too?" I asked, holding my GPS.

" Perrin Edwin's " Alice buckled her seatbelt beside me.

" What?" I asked in confusion.

" P-e-r-r-i-n E-d-w-i-n-s. " she said slowly. I rolled my eyes and typed it.

" Wow. This is my first time in your Volvo, Bella." Rosalie hugged the fluffy pillow behind.

" Yeah."

I took a left turn to a cute looking cottage and parked it." we are here."

" It's... Cute." Esme commented after she stepped outside.

We went in and were greeted my some assistants." welcome to Perrin Edwin's." They said in unison. We smiled a bit.

Then, a man that his blue hair was combed behind walked to us with hands open wide.

" Ah! ladies! What can I do for you?" He asked with a British tone.

" You must be Perrin." Alice smiled and shook his hand.

" Yes!"

" We are here for some wedding gowns." Alice said proudly.

" Hm... Drawing or Designed?" He touched his mustache.

" Um... What?" I asked and he laughed.

" Drawing is you can design it yourself and Designed is someone already designed it."

" We will choose Drawing." Rosalie grinned. Okay.

He lead us to a table and there is sheets on it with color pencils and pencils.

" You may start." He bowed politely and went away.

" I feel like 2 year old, thrown to the Child Care Center." I joked.

I took a paper that already had a body drawn on if and started thinking.

" Hm..." I would like it strapless.

I drew a bent line above the breast and thought again.

" Puffy, fluffy" I mumbled and drew circles above my feet and two long lines from my waist to the rounds.

" Wow, Bella. I like that." Rosalie peeked through my shoulder.

Then I remembered something.

" Alice! You are a designer. Lemme see!" I pushed her hands away and saw it.

" Wow." I stared at the paper.

" Be amazed!" Alice said sarcastically.

We laughed and went back to work.

Edward's POV

" how do I look?" Emmet posed in front of me, eyebrows wriggling.

" Strek called. He wants his face back." I teased. He rolled his eyes and went to ask Jasper

I turned around and saw Carlisle behind me." how is it?" I asked.

" Dashing son." He said, smiling weakly

" what's wrong, dad?" I asked as the others came.

" I never dreamt my boys are getting married so quick." He wiped a tear away.