Chp 83 Disaster

Bella's POV

"Bella! Phone!" I heard Edward hollered at a half awake me. I groaned an got up from the bed, slouching to the living room.

" Hello?" I greeted tiredly.

" Bella! " a chirpy voice sang.

" Alice? I thought we called home last night." I rubbed my face.

" Whatever. Anyway, someone called us last night right after you guys call back. He said that you, Isabella Swan need to come back from honeymoon for a photo shoot." Alice sang.

" What?" I shrieked and Edward came running to me. " No! I-I can't go back for a stupid photo shoot, Alice!"

" You have too, Bella. It's a last year book list and you are the last to finish it. " she objected. Edward nudged me curiously. I waved him off.

" Oh, it's the sorry-you-can't-bring-anyone-to-the-photo-shoot letter? God I forgot it." I sighed and rubbed my face anymore.

" Yes. Tomorrow. The flight is tomorrow to Arizona. Come back today or tomorrow morning. Hear me, Bella?" Alice sighed too. I groaned.

" Fine. Help me arrange my flight. Tonight. Damnit. Scream at my manager later 'bout it too. Love you lots. Bye."I hung up, groaning and flopped on the couch, sofa, whatever.

" What's wrong, Bella?" Edward asked softly. " I-we have to go back for my photo shoot, Edward. I'm sorry." I said closing my eyes, rubbing my temple.

" It's alright. We had been weeks here. We can leave. It's time anyway." He smiled his crooked smile at me.

I sighed. " But I don't wanna leave." He grinned. " It's your island. We can come here any time you want." He reminded me.

" oh right. Yeah. Okay, let's go pack." I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips before getting up.

" Leave the toothbrush." He told me and I nodded and blushed when my stomach roar. He chuckled and walked to me. " Let's go eat. You haven't had your breakfast. " he pulled me to the kitchen. We had sandwiches with soda and settled down for a movie.

" What is our flight time?" He asked, turning to me from the screen. " Um...1o. Mr Law had been replaced. He have to go home for his anniversary." I told him, looking up from my phone and nodded at the clock. " 2 more hours."

I sighed and went back to pack again.

"I'll miss this place." I sighed and Edward kissed my head and went back to his reading. I snuggled with him and closed the binds.

" we are leaving. Is there anything you want, Mr and Mrs Cullen?" The stewardess asked us. We shook our head and she went away.

" how long are you going to gone?" He asked sadly. I sighed and stroke his jaw. " One or two weeks, baby. Arizona, Phoenix. I'm gonna get myself tanned there. " I nodded happily.

" damn that sorry-you-can-bring-anything rule. I'm going." He mumbled and wrapped an arm around me. I giggled and kissed his copper messy sex hair.

" Bellsy!" I-know-who hollared and picked me up, letting my luggages drop.

" Oof! Em!" I choked out." Hehe, sorry. How is your island?" he asked me slyly. My eyes widen, " You knew!"

" Of course m'lady." he laughed and helped me with the bags. " So how is Maldives? " I asked him.

" It's cool! The view is so beautiful, Rosie liked it! We are planing to go there next year or this Autumm. " Cool." Edward smiled and dumped the bags in the limo. " Where are the others?" he asked. " Sleeping like a pig." Emmett snorted and ducked inside the car.