Chp 54 Period

Bella's POV

" Argh." I moaned.

" Are you okay?" Edward asked, I shook my head and buried it in the pillow.

" Flip me over. Got knot. " I mumbled. He quickly got it and flipped me carefully, my back facing

him. He lifted opened his shirt which I was wearing.

" What are you doing, Mr Cullen?" I asked.

" Giving my fiancée a massage." he leaned down and gave my shoulder a kiss.

" No bra?" he asked me.

" Shut up. I don't wear bras when sleeping." I muttered groggily.

" your body tempt me so much." he whispered.

" Yeah! That... That's the.. Spot. Uh-huh. Yeah., I moaned when his jazz hands rubbed my upper

back.

" Yupp. That's the spot, lower. No! Higher. Yes, yes." I groaned.

He chuckled.

After a few more minutes, he flipped me back. " Okay. " he patted my butt.

I walked slowly to the bathroom.

" ARGH!" I screamed.

" Whats wrong?" he immediately came.

" Get out. I got my period." I moaned.

" I am not." he said firmly and crouched beside me.

He groaned quietly at my tainted pantie.

" Told you to go out." I opened my drawer for tampon.

My eyes widen.

" Oh no." I moaned.

" What's wrong?" he asked frantic.

" Go... And ask Rose for some tampons. Please." I begged him, clutching my tummy.

He nodded stiffly and went out.

" Wait!" I stopped him. He turned around.

" Take me to bed." I reached out my hands. He smiled and carried me.

I groaned, kicked, rolled and screamed for a long time.

" Damn you, Edward! How long do you need to lend some tampons?!" I growls, hugging my

tummy.

" Bella?" a motherly voice opened the door.

" Mom. Lend me some tampons." I moaned.

" Oh. Sorry, sweetheart. I ran out." she admitted sheepishly.

" Oh." I mumbled. I decided not to make her to buy some for me so I faked crouching over the

Bed and found a tampon.

" found some! Thanks!" I called. She said something I didn't bother to hear and she walked away.

After some minutes, Edward finally came back.

" Hey baby. I went to buy you some tampons." he was grabbing two full package of paper bags.

My eyes widen a bit.

I sat up, looking at him as he lined up the tampons.

" I ...um.. Don't know which brand you used so I... Um... Buy all." he admitted shyly.

I looked at the two roles of tampons.

" 1,2,3,4,... You bought 15 brands?!" I asked, he shrugged.

" Oh and I bought your favourite chocolate too. Dark chocolate. Eat it if you feel pain." he handed

me 5 bars.

'wow.' I mouthed.

" Did I buy them right?" he asked, blushing.

' yeah.' I mouthed again. I sighed. He is too dedicated.

I lunged on him, wrapping my hands around his neck, ignoring my pain.

" Thank you, Edward! Thank you!" I breathed.

He chuckled and hugged me back, saying nothing.

He cradled me to the bathroom to change and I ate some chocolates. He landed me gently on the

soft bed again and laid beside me. He kissed my neck and I moaned.

" Edward. We can't." I growled.

He whined and pulled back. " Why?"

" We can't do it. Just a week, baby. Bear with it." I kissed his temple.

He whined childishly again.

" Let's watch some CDs." I suggested.

" what do want to watch?" he asked, climbing of the bed to the full of CDs cupboard.

" SpongeBob!" I yelled.

He chuckled and put it on the player.

I laughed laughed, forgotten my period. Edward's chest vibrated everyone he laughed with me.

" Gimme chocolate." I reached for the dark cocoa. He chuckled and reached it easily for me.

I scowled when he said my arms is too short.

I sat between Edward's long legs and continued the show.

" I love SpongeBob." I mumbled.

" More than you love me?"

I nodded playfully. He sighed.

" Kidding, baby." I looked up and saw his jaw. I kissed it and he turned down.

" Kiss me." I breathed. He leaned down and gave me a long and passionate kiss. My stomach

pulled into a huge knot and I pulled away, groaning. He sighed and hugged me.

" Sometimes, I would ask myself do I have the right to marry you." I said quietly.

" Isabella Cullen. Don't say that again." he said sternly and lifted me off his lap to face him.

" but it's the truth Edward." I said sadly. He lifted my chin up with his finger and stared at my

eyes.

" You have every right to marry me. You make me laugh. You make me happy. Isn't that enough?"

He asked softly.

I nodded, biting my lips.

" You are the most beautiful girl I ever seen." he murmured and kissed me.

" Thank you, Edward." I smiled when he detached his lips from mine.