Chp 15 Breakfast and Laughters.

Bella's POV

" You didn't bring your clean clothes right?" Edward asked me, kissing my cheek.

I shook my head.

" Never mind. I drive you home to take your things after breakfast." Edward murmured before

leaving me in his room. He grabbed his clothes and went in his bathroom.

I swayed my legs around, looking at his room.

I smiled when I saw my pictures with him. Laughing, kissing, hugging, goofing...

I opened his closet door and the first thing I saw was a picture of me. I laughed. This boy.

Then the bathroom door swung opened. Edward stood there, ruffling his hair. I smiled and

skipped to him. " Let me help you choose the accessories. " I said.

He groaned. I puckered my lips and touched his cheek with my fingertips.

" Please? Just this once." I dazzled him.

He moaned and nodded. I cried out a yes and grabbed Edward muscled arm and dragged him to

the end of the closet.

" Hm... Sliver one." I said, pointing at the watch in the watch section. He groaned.

" Bronze. Please?" he begged.

" No." I said sternly he was about to argue back but I cut him" and that's final." I glared at him.

He grimaced and took the sliver watch.

" Leather?" I asked him at the shoe section. He nodded and bent down to pick up the leather

shoes.

I chose a Cullen pin for him today.

He was about to brush his hair but I stopped him.

" wait! No! Don't. Brush. Your. Hair. " I stopped him. He looked at me, puzzled.

" I like you hair better in you usual sexy way." I smirked at him. He grinned.

Arm on my shoulder, we walked out of the gigantic room to the dining room.

" I need a map, Edward." I moaned. He chuckled.

" I'll remember to draw you one," he laughed.

" You better be." I warned him. He laughed harder. I rolled my eyes.

" Bella! Come and join us!" Esme smiled, gesturing to the seat beside her.

Edward frowned" but that's my seat, mommy."

I rolled my eyes." You can sit beside me, big baby." I patted his chest, teasing him. Everyone

laughed.

After a few minutes, Carlisle came in, apologizing for being late and we started to order.

" I'll have a cup of hot chocolate and 2 waffles please, covered by chocolate whipped cream. " I

told the housekeeper. Edward ordered 4 bagels! And a cup of jasmine tea.

Almost every boy eat the most. Carlisle ordered 3 waffles and 2 bagels. Jasper ordered 5 waffles

and Emmett ordered the most. 5 bagels and 4 french toast.

I sighed quietly and mumbled " Boys." to Esme. She laughed.

I chatted with Esme about my songs and we were severed after I told her that I want to compose

a new song.