Chp 94 Decisions

Edward's POV

My woman just ran out.
My pregnant woman.

"Did she just zoomed out? Jeezus." Jasper choked.

" Buzz. Answer your damn call, Edward Cullen! "Bella's voice ringtone shrieked and I jumped up, from the couch. Oh, I feel asleep.

Yawning, I dug in my pocket and fished our the phone, smiling when CuteAss appeared on my phone.

" Hey baby." I grinned. " Edward! " that's not Bella. So not. She didn't tell me she's going to Brad's.

" Um... Hey Brad..." I replied, unsure. " Edward! It's Bella! She's-!" His voice is wavering as he choked out. I shot right up, startling everyone.

"What, what's wrong with Bella? Hey, don't fvck with me right now, Brad. Brad!"

"God, Edward! There's-there's blood." He choked out finally.

"What do you mean, Brad? Answer me!" I growled. She has to be okay.

"Bella was in a car accident. Jeezus, Edward! You have to come now!"

Bella in an accident. Emergency.

I hung up quickly and grabbed my keys.

" Edward! What's wrong?" Alice ran to my side. "Scram! Bella is in hospital!" I snarled and ducked her hand. They scrambled to their feet and followed my to my Volvo.

Bella in hospital. Emergency.

These words appeared in my mind with Bella and our baby's face. Bella.

" Run Run Run!" Emmet yelled and we passed by the peoples and doctors. " Cullen. We are here for... Bella Cullen." I gasped out. Before the receptionist could answer, a voice startled me. "Edward! Bella's in my room! Now!" Carlisle shouted and we rushed to him.

" Baby or Bell?" He asked quickly, holding out a board. What?

" Baby or Bell?" He growled again. I panted. Baby or Bella?

What do you mean baby or Bella?
I voiced out my thoughts and his eyebrow twitched in anger.

" She might die if you don't answer now. You need to choose, son. Either your wife or your baby. Her dying percentage is getting higher." He snarled.

" B-Bella." I stuttered out and rubbed my face. He nodded and told me to signed the clip board. I rushed it and ran to the emergency room door. "No, Edward." Carlisle stopped me and ran inside. No. I saw her legs sticking out from a gown and blood stained it.

" Red! Code red!" Carlisle screamed. Oh god. Not good. Please not. Couldn't hold back, I ran in, went to Bella's side and saw her lifeless face. Carlisle ignored me and took the pumper,

" 1!" He shouted and pumped her chest.

Carlisle's sweats dripped on Bella's body. I yelled for her as loud as I can. I don't care if I got a sore throat tomorrow.

" 2!"

" Beep! Beep! Beep!" The monitor squeaked out in a rush and we sighed in relieve. I let out a small smile and held her hands as they cured her.

She's okay.

" Sorry, sir. You must go out." A nurse came, hands stained with blood and pushed me

Reluctantly, I nodded and squeezed Bella's hand and went away.

" She will be okay bro." Emmet handed me a cup of coffee. Of course. She must. I smiled for a second and took the cup, warming up my frozen hands.