Chp 32 Rah Rah Rah.

Bella's POV

" Ring! Baby! Pick up your phone!" Edward recorded voiced called. I reached for my phone and

flipped on speaker.

I kept quiet.

" Bella! Where is our apartment?" Emmett asked.

" Tell Edward to ask a hot girl!" with that, I shut it off and laughed with the girls.

" what's the time now?" I asked Rose.

" 45 more minutes and we are going to Eng. And after 2 hours, plus 15 mins of break time,

Chinese. " Al spoke.

I nodded and watched the flat screen which was now showing ' Vampire Diaries'

-After15minutes.-

" Babies! It's us!" I heard Edward called.

I got up lazily from my seat and slouched to the door.

I opened it and let it there, without a look or a word, I went back to my couch.

" Oh! Finally!" Emmett moaned happily.

Edward scooped me up and cradled me in his arms.

" Please stop being angry, baby." he murmured softly. I pursed my lips, still staring at the screen.

He trailed his nose on my neck, nuzzling at some places.

" it's all your fault that Tanya Denali wanted you." I glared at the television, spitting at the name.

" Tanya?"

" Yes, Tanya. Can you please don't be so attracting?" I asked him, looking in his eyes.

He grinned " I attracted you?"

I nodded. " Good." he sails smugly and pushed his lips to mine.

" Oh eww! Get. A. Room!" Rosalie complained. I rolled my eyes, wanting to make her more mad,

I slipped the straps of my dress, showing my shoulders.

" Oh my god." everyone left the living room and went in to the other rooms.

I grinned seductively at him and bit his neck, making him moaned.

He pushed the rest of the dress down my body, trailing his fingers.

" Good afternoon, students of University Baden Arroq Washington, it's time for you guys to head

off to your classes. " a voice spoke from a speaker on the screen. I groaned and pulled my clothes

up.

He sighed and got off the couch as the rest of the gang came out.

" Let's go."

" So, where is Mrs Quell's English Class?" I muttered to myself.

" Just around the corner." a random guys answered who was passing by us.

" Well... That was..."