Chp 12 Okay?

Bella's POV

" Guys. It's over midnight. Let go to sleep." Rosalie yawned and leaped to her bed.

I yawned and pulled Edward to the bed. " Yeah. I'm tired."

I looked around and noticed Jazz and Al were already on the bed, chatting.

" Emmett!" Rosalie roared. Emmett grunted and reluctantly unglued his eyes from the screen and

laid beside Rosalie.

I was about to kiss Edward but a voice interrupted us.

" Hello! Hello? Hello!!!" the big rough voice sang under our bed. Huh? What the shit?

Edward crawled under the bed and threw a black thingy to me.

I imediatly grabbed it and saw it was a phone. And it spoke again.

" Helloooooo? Anybody homeee?"

And Rosalie giggled.

I quickly noticed the voice and yelled." Emmett!"

" Hey bells! I inserted a phone beside every bed." He talked. Can you hear us, Jazz?"

" Yep." Alice giggled.

" Oh how smart." I said sarcastically. Edward muffled his laughter in my neck.

" Why do we need this thing?" Edward almost laughed.

" Just in case." Emmett replied.

" Of what?" Jasper asked.

" Vampires, witches, ghosts or even werewolves come. " Emmett said in a spooky voice.

" oh grow up!" We all said in unison.

" And I would love to get bitten by a vamp after watching Breaking Dawn, and live happily with

my Edward!" I laughed. Everybody joined in in agreement.

Edward kissed my neck and I shut off the phone.

" Oooh Eddie's gettin something!" Jasper teased loudly so we can hear.

I detached my lips from Edward and yelled.

" SHUT UP! IM BLISSFULY MAKING OUT WITH MY SWEETEST BOYFRIEND!"

Everyone laughed, even Edward. I nudged him in the ribs, again, he ducked. Stupid flexes.

Soon, Edward calm down and we continued.

" Hm.. Edward. I'm tired. Night" I moaned. He chuckled

" Night, babe."

" Night, sweet thing." I yawned.

" Dingggg Dongggg. Dingggg!" the door bell rang.

" who the hell visit at this hour?" I grumbled after opening the phone.

Some dunno and no one cares came in on the other lines.

Suddenly, something snapped. " oh no." Emmett croaked out.

We all were wide awake now. " Who?" I asked frantically.

Emmett and Edward both whispered.

" Mommy and dad."

My eyes widen. They were almost going to pop out of our sockets.

" W-what?" Alice stuttered.

Rose shushed her." Shh... Can you guys hear something?"

I tilted my head toward the door and heard some muffled voices.

" Felix. Where's our sons?" a lady who sounded elegant asked the butler.

" Mr Cullen and Mrs Cullen. Welcome. I believe master Edward and master Emmett are in room

26 with their friends. They are having a slumber party. " The butler replied politely.

" Hm... Room 26. Isn't that the biggest room?" another smooth voice cut in. I believe that was

Edward's father.

" Yes. Mr Jasper came too with some girls." Felix said.

" Okay. Thank you, Felix and prepare some hot chocolate for us in our usual room. " Mrs Cullen

said. After the butler obeyed, the house filled with silent.

" Are we busted?" I asked quietly Edward although everyone could hear us.

" Honestly, I don't know," Edward said and kissed my forehead.

" But. " Emmett started. " But, this is our house and we are overage. They can't control us

anymore, right? "

" Lets hope so." Alice said.

I gulped. Edward kissed my cheek.

" But, will you guys's parents will like that, we all sleep together as boyfriends girlfriends?" Rose

asked.

The phone went silent.

" Let's just don't touch each other when they come in. Back facing, Kay?" Jasper suggested.

" Okay?" I said

Edward sighed and kissed me.

" Sh! Guys! I think mommy and daddy are coming upstairs now!" Em whispered shouted.

We heard footsteps. I quickly closed my eyes and pushed away myself from Edward unwillingly.

And the door creaked open...

-/-/-/-/-/-/1/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/2/-/-/-/-/-/-3-/-/-/-//-4-/-/-

What do you think? Will Edward and Em's parents get angry? Or will they not accept Bella and

Rose or even Alice?! Comment your guesses and maybe you guys wanna comment what -should -I

-write suggestions.

Oh and VOTE! Love you guys so much I wanna die.

JANE:D