Chp 59 My home

Bella

Dinner that day was very quiet. Emmet didn't make a stupid joke or anything.

" Bella?" Carlisle broke the tension and I look up from my plate.

"Have you been to your house?" he asked.

I shook my head. After to the hospital trip, I went to suicide,but Alice found me.

" Do you want to go?" he asked me softly. I bit my lip. I thought about it but the memories stabbed me.

Bella, remember your diaries? I reminded myself.

" Yes." I nodded quietly and went back to eat.

" Tomorrow morning, or you want to go tonight?" he asked.

" Tonight." I mumbled and muttered a 'excuse me' and pushed my hair back to wash my plates and went upstairs.

I am a freaky Italian, born in England, live in US. My father is a famous politician. Could my life be any complicated?!

I closed my eyes and thought about my family.

Annabella, Edmund, Cameron, William, Eric, Charlie... And me.

FlashBacks

" Come and get me of you can!" Eric yelled and ran slowly, making me to catch him.

I giggled and ran with my short legs.

" A-ha!" Cameron scooped me up and nuzzled his nose in my tummy. I giggled.

" She is mine!" William snatched me away from Cammy's arms.

" Hey!" Cammy yelled as he ran with me in his big arms.

It was a bright Sunday morning and we were chasing, playing around our mansion's garden.

" Charlie! Don't be such a bookworm! Come! Join us!" I mimicked Cameron's voice and Charlie looked up from his glasses and scowled at me. The rest toppled over with laughters.

" I wish.... I could be that cute!" Cameron pulled me.

" Boys! That's a new dress! Don't bully your 5 year old sister!" Mama scolded and I blew raspberry at them. The uttered an okay and momma went away. They continued laughing and tickling me.

FlashBack Ends.

I opened my eyes and saw Rose crouching over.

"Hey. Ready to go back to your house?" she smiled and helped me up.

" Yes." I whispered and walked to Edward who embrace me with a hug.

" let's go." he murmured and carried half of my weight to his car.

" Do you know the address?" I asked him quietly.

" No, but Carlisle knew. He found it in SSC. We are following him now." he smiled at me softly. I nodded.

" I remember a little. It's also in a forest and... There is a secret tunnel. My brothers and I used to write our diaries every midnight. They will carry me and crept quietly to it without waking up mama and daddy. One time, we got caught by our bodyguards but we told them not to tell our parents. " I gigged and the laughter stopped.

" Can you tell me your family?" he asked,

" Cameron. My favorite brother. All of them are protective of me. Like really protective. They wouldnt let me near any boys. Or... The other way round... My second favorite brother is Eric. Eric is the most handsome in the family. He is like you, bronze hair, all messy with watery green eyes. My third brother is William. William is like Emmett, he likes to fool around with me. If you saw muddy foot prints in anywhere, that's his." I grinned at that thought and Edward laughed quietly with me." Charles is a bookworm. He really, like really likes to read, he influenced me to read. William are my prank buddy . Cameron is my big teddy bear. Eric is my prince. Charles is my dictionary. Everything was perfect." I sighed.