Chp 61 Warning and Nightmares

Edward's POV

" Edward," a familiar voice called me.

I opened my eyes and found myself in nowhere. It was white! All white! Cool! Maybe the Cullen boys could hangout in here...

" Who's there?" I shouted to the white place.

" You don't have to know unless you break my sister's heart!" An angry voice came.

" Eric, Calm." Another voice mumbled.

" Calm?! Charles! Calm!" He snorted rudely then I saw them.

All of them are the same height as me, except a blond hair one, that must be Cameron. They all were suited in monkey suits.

" Oh, you are Bella's brothers." I straighten up.

" So?!" The angry one muttered.

" Eric!" The tall one scolded and smiled at me." I am sorry. Yes, we are we brothers. I am Cameron, this is Eric." He gestured to the green eyed dashing boy beside him who huffed.

" And this is William." He gestured to another side. He smiled at me, he looked- no. They all looked like Bella. He is more friendlier then the others.

" This is Charles." He wore glasses and looked like or is a bookworm.

" Cameron! I already don't like him!" Eric, the dashing one glared at me. I flinched.

"Easy, brother. He is our sister's fiancée. She will kill us if we kill him." William pursed his lips.

Charles sighed" Imagine her face when we kill him."

After some seconds, they sighed too.

" Listen, here, Edward." Eric snarled.

" She is my-our sister. You break her heart, I will break your face."

I nodded dumbly.

" Sweet as sugar, cold as ice." Cameron chanted." Break her heart and we will break your face, twice."

I nodded again.

" She is our baby sister. Don't you dare, hurt her." William said.

" I won't." I vowed. I would rather kill myself then hurt her.

" Protect her." Charles smiled.

" Love her." Eric said.

" And DONT leave her. We broken our promise. And we are very sorry. " Cameron said.

" Don't ever leave her, Cullen" William warned me.

" I won't." I repeated again.

" Good." Eric smiled meekly.

" So tell us about you." They sat down. Sigh. This thing must be longgggg.

I sat down opposite them.

" I was born in California, life in Forks, Washington-" " We know. Skip that part." Eric grumbled.

" I am a composer, met Bella in a shopping mall when fans chased after her and she ran into me." I smiled at the memory.

" Go on." Cameron demanded.

" My family is sorta famous 'cause my father is the greatest surgeon in the world and my mother once decorate the Buckingham Palace 7 years ago and the royals liked it and she turned famous...I have one biological brother, Emmet and my cousin, Jasper. Jasper lost his parents 6 years ago and came to live with us. And then, Bella was adopted by the Hale family after the... And one night, Lilian and Brad, their parents died and the girls came to live with us." I said