Chp 88 Open your mouth

Edward

Oh god, oh god. What should I do? Nothing! What did you do, Edward Cullen?

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!

Okay, okay. Calm, down. Now where's Bella? Oh Bella! I'm sorry! Damn, Edward Cullen. Don't talk to yourself!

I paced around in our room, searching for answer. It had been days since Bella talked to me. I couldn't do anything. I shouldn't have gone to the stupid club! Argh. And that Bri Bri. YOU are my wife, Bella! NOT her! God why am I so stupid? I faced palmed myself and groaned.

Think the worst,Edward. She'll divorce you. A mini Satan Edward whispered in my left ear. No! She won't, Edward! I promise you. Try to convince her not to do that! Pled her to forgive you! Another mini angel Edward squeaked. Satan Edward fought with angel and I swear to god, I don't want them.

" SHUT UP, YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" I yelled frustrated and the voices disappeared.

" Is he talking to himself now?" I heard Jasper said outside our room. Then, a door knock came.

" Guess who it is?" I asked sarcastically and walked to the door. " Hey man, we wanna check up on you." Emmet and Jasper stood outside. I held my hands up and twirled a round. " I'm clean," I said smugly. They rolled their eyes together and pushed me inside, hitting the bed.

" God, we shouldn't have bring you to the club that night." Jasper pursed his lips and sat on Bella's favorite bean bag. " now you know!" I shook my head and rubbed my face. " Damn. What should I do?" I asked and the bed dipped aside. " Go to her, man. Plead." Emmett put a hand on my shoulder. That's what my mini angel said. Sighing again, I nodded slightly.

" How?" I asked, staring up at them. " Man, are you stupid? tell her everything! If it doesn't work, do romantic things, dude!" Jasper said. Romantic? I don't think I'm a romantic person.

" What if she wanna divorce me?" I asked, head lowing. They sighed, speechless.

" I just got married! Damn!" I cursed, throwing a book from my nightstand to the wall. " If she wanna do that, it's fate." Emmet sighed.

" I dont think she's at the attic." Jasper frowned. I stopped my tracks in the hallway and looked at him. " What? I can't hear music and I checked the roof. She's not there." He shrugged. " Maybe she's at the tree house I build for her." Emmet tapped his jaw. Oh right. They built a tree house in a forest. " How can I search for her in a forest?" I asked, hopeless. " no. You are not going to search for her. Girls like privacy . So respect it!" Emmet shook his head furiously. " What? You disrespect Rosalie's?" I asked, smirking. He shrugged and walked away. We laughed but it stopped in seconds, oh Bella. Come back

Bella

" It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small.

And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all

Up here in the warm thin air I finally can breathe

I know I left a life behind, but I'm too relieved to grieve. " I grinned and wrote down quickly on my notepad, snuggling on my bean bag as I stared at the forest.

" It's so green." I muttered.

Things hadn't gone better with me and him. It's still a straight line, the line that will never survive.

" Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go