Chp 68 The Ugly Truth

Bella's POV

I woke up suddenly remembering the stupid call. I groaned and flipped to my back and saw Edward still dozing. I stated at the telecom and saw the time.

" God it's fucking 7 in the morning and I can't go back to sleep?" I moaned and buried my head in my hands. I got up and tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbed a shorts and headed to the my so-called 'library'.

" Shit!" I cursed when I saw Jasper in it already, head in the book.

" Mornin." he greeted.

" Shut up, you scared the crap out of me." I hissed and went to grab a book. He chuckled and went back to reading.

" Why are you here anyway?" I asked, flopping to a seat beside him.

" Just woke up by a freaky nightmare." he mumbled and I laughed.

" What kind?" I asked,still laughing.

" I forgot. It's about loud music blaring in my ears." he said. I looked at his cover and snorted. "Civil Wars again?"

He put down his book and grinned at me." Wuthering Heights again?" he mocked.

" Yeah. " we laughed. 

" So, what happened?" he asked out in the blue.

" What?" I asked rudely.

He put down his book again and looked at me seriously." You seriously think I saw nothing happening in you? I had been leaving with you under the same roof for 3 to 5 years for fuck's sake."

" Nothing is happening." I lied quietly and wanted to continue my reading. He took the book away from me and laid it gently on a table beside him with a 'thud'.

" Tell. Me. I am your brother, I read you like a book." he demanded. " you had been acting weird after the phone call in the restaurant last night. Tell me, Isabella Cullen."

I bit my lip. Jasper scooted closer to me and held both of my hands protectively.

" Spit it out. "

" I received a call that said ' Isabella Beware, I am coming after you. Isabella. ' and I freaked out. I don't know weather it is a prank call or whatsoever. So I decided to ignore it but I couldnt so I woke up this early. You think I am an early person? You'r so darn wrong! And I...I..." I blurted it out quickly and went breathless.

" Prank call? What's its number?" he asked worriedly.

" I dont know! It's a blocked unknown stupid freaking number!" I gasped out.

" Okay. Okay. Calm down." he soothed me.

" Hand me your phone." he reached out his hand and I immediately gave it to him. He begun scrolling over my list. Oh right. I forgot Jasper is an electronic genius.

" I am. " he mumbled. Did I said it our loud? He went over to the computer and plugged in the Apple charger on the monitor. I joined him and crouched over the chair he had been sitting on.

He begun typing furiously. " If this is not working, we should ask Rosalie. She knows electronics." Jasper scowled at the error page. He closed it and started all over again, typing and scowling.

" it's blocked alright. A spammed one dot. " he leaned back to the chair, folding his arms.

After a while, he took my and his IPhone card out and he slipped in mine in his phone.

Jasper's phone has the coolest function of all. He could track anyone down to his feet by the phone.

" Dang it. I can't have the reservation. " he frowned.