TP.31

London UK,
Luisa POV.

I stop when i saw Andrea gets inside the ICU. Galing ako sa chapel nagdasal nung makaalis ang mag ama ko para pumunta sa mga pulis for the further investigation. Tahimik ko lang siyang pinagmasdan sa glass panel ng ICU. She is silently crying while holding Simon's hands i guess kinakausap niya ang anak ko.. she even hug Simon on the bed.. pumasok ako sa loob.

"Iha..?" I called for her attention. She looks ate me in teary eyed.
I touch her shoulder and i smile. To give her assurance na wag siya ma awkward sa akin.

"Maam, im so sorry for what happened..i didnt mean to put your Son's life into risk its just that i cant stop blaming myself for what happened how i wish i was just the one who gets stabbed and laying here not him.." she told me and began to cry again. Still hindi niya binibitawan ang kamay ng anak ko that when i knew there is something special going on between them. I smile.

"Dont blame yourself for what happened iha, we doesnt want that to happened tho,i cant blame Simon for saving you with that maniac..if i were in his shoes i would do the same to save you.." i told her. She shook her head. She keeps on crying so i guess Simon means so much to her.

"Still he didnt deserve to risk his own life for me po maam, im just nobody po" she answered me and look into my eyes..
I smiled and grab her both hands.

"Dont degrade yourself like that Iha, you are not a nobody to Simon..he wont put his life at risk if you didnt mean so much to him..first time i saw Simon to do this kind of thing for a girl and you must be very special iha..so i guess for Simon you are not a nobody. You arr his everything iha.." i told her.. she cried hard and hug me tight. I was shocked at first pero naramdaman ko yung sinseridad sa pagkatao ng batang ito so i hug her back. Naramdaman ko na din ang pakiramdam na ito few years ago, when Akela confessed that she cant wait any longer for Sandro and asking me to forgive her when she give up? Ahhh.. who would ever thought that i would be in a same scenario with my second Son simon? Time flies so fast.. my sons started to find their Other half and i guess few years from now i would have my new daughter in law with this girl.. i can tell.. this girl is the righy one for My Playboy Simon..and i guess Simon feels the sincerity. Biglang gumalaw ang mga kamay niya.

"Tita? Gumagalaw si Simon!Tita gising na siya!!" Andrea told me when she holds Simon's hands and my son slowly open his eyes..
i called for a nurse to call a doctor to inform that my son is finally awake!

"Ohhh God! Thank you so much!" 😊😊 i exclaimed.