Chapter 6

"How was school, girls?" Demi asked as Allison and I walked through the front door, flopping down onto the couch.

"Sucked balls," Allison groaned.

Demi responded by rolling her eyes and looking at me.

"What about you?"

"Fine."

"One worded answers are my favorite."

"Oh my god it was so awesome, school is just the bestest place in the entire world! I can't wait to spend the next three years of my life there." Allison let out a loud laugh as Demi clenched her jaw.

"Allison, can you go pick me up some stuff for dinner?" She immediately stopped laughing and looked at Demi as if she had just grown two heads.

"No."

"Let me rephrase that, go in the kitchen, get the shopping list on the table, and pick me up stuff for dinner. Now." Allison groaned and went into the kitchen, before walking out of the door, mumbling something about not being able to wait until she turned eighteen.

I looked back to Demi, who was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

I knew why she had sended Allison away so suddenly.

"You know we're gonna have to talk about it sometime, hon."

"Okay, well I don't want to talk about it."

"Well we're going to wether you want to or not," she stood up and sat on the couch next to me, not leaving any space between us.

She lifted up her arms slowly and placed her thumbs underneath of my eyes, gently wipping away the makeup covering the cuts I had made the day before.

"I've been thinking," she sighed, "Maybe it'd be best if you spent a few weeks in a program. To help you with your BPD and whatever else you have going on."

"What!?" I stood up. She stood with me and attempted to wrap her arms around my shoulders.

"Sweetheart, I only wants what's best for you."

"I've been here for like, a week and you already want to send me away. I knew you were just like everyone else." I ran off to my room, Demi chasing after me. I slammed the door and locked it before she could open it.

"Sam, sweetie, open the door! That's not what I mean't and you know it!" I already had tears coming down my face as I sat against the wall, sliding down to the floor.

"Go away!"

"Sam, please."

"Just leave!"

It was quiet for a moment and once I heard footsteps walking down the hallway I let out a breath of relief.

I suddenly heard a knock at the door and jumped up from the floor, wipping my tear stained cheeks with my sleve.

I got up and unlocked the door. Allison walked the door slowly and and sat on the edge my bed.

"Sam," she whispered, "I know that it may seem like everyone is against you. And I know it may seem like mom is against you, trust me on that one, I do. But she really only does want what's best for you. We all do. And mom, she's been through this already, so she knows what she's doing."

"What do you mean she's been through this?"

Allison looked at me blanky, "You don't know, do you?"

"Know about what?" She sighed and walked away, shortly returning with a laptop in her hands.

"What's that for?"

She waved her arms around in the air, before placing the laptop on my lap.

"Just, shush and warch."

My eyes widened at the picture of what looked like a younger version of Demi on the screen.

"Is that Demi?" She nodded and hit play.

...

a/n- okay, I actually kind of hate when people bring up Demi's past in story's and interviews and stuff, but it only fit here and seemed appropriate.