Chapter 36

After Allison lashed out she cowardly ran up to her room, Demi following behind her shortly.

After she was out of sight everyone else in the room turned to me, waiting for some type of reaction.

After minutes passed and I still had not said a word, Selena spoke up.

"Are you okay?" she asked solemnly. I shot her a small smile and nodded.

In actuality, my heart ached at the thought of Allison hating me so much. Ever since Aria moved in she's acted like I'm the devil or something, but before that as far as I knew we were pretty tight.

I seriously don't get it.

What did I ever do to her?

Allison's POV

"What in the world is wrong with you," Mom snapped as she paced around my room.

I rolled my eyes and bit my tongue, refraining from saying that would get me into even more trouble.

It's not that I didn't like Sam, she's a sweet girl when she takes her meds, it just that ever since she's been here it's like I don't exist to anyone.

This was my house way before it was ever hers.

I turn eighteen (I changed her age..) next week, and I've already planned on moving in with my best friend Derek, I just haven't told anyone yet. But as soon as I move at, that little brat won't be in my life any longer.

I'll make sure of it.

"You better start talking right now," an angry voice said.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Mom who was now standing dead ahead of me, blocking my view.

She waved her hands in front of my face, seeing as I hadn't responded.

"Well."

"It's like ever since she's got here you don't give a shit about me anymore. Even Dani said that you don't spend as much time with her as you used to," I blurted. Word vomit.

Mom sighed and dragged her hands across her face before sitting down next to me.

"Is that really what this is about?"

"I guess," I mumbled.

Mom wrapped her arms around my shoulders, "Sweetheart, you have no reason to be jealous of Sam."

Jealous!? Who in the world said I was jealous?

"I'm not," I lied.

"Okay, whatever you say.. But listen, honey, Sam is only fifteen. You have to remember that. And with her disorder sometimes I just have to pay attention to her more.."

"..It doesn't mean I love you, Dani, or even Aria any less. I mean you're practically an adult. No matter how much I don't like it I can't treat you like you're Dani's age anymore. You're a grown up now, Allison. You need to start acting like one."

I groaned. I hate it when she's right.

"I think you can take the first step by going downstairs and apologizing to Sam," Mom suggested.

"I guess."

Mom grinned, "That's my girl."

Authors Note:

Comment any suggestions you may have, I'm sort of kind of running out of ideas..

Hopefully I'll be able to update again soon.. I don't know.

Byeee.