Chapter 26

This is so short but idgaf. Sorry.

"What do you mean you don't know? It's a yes or no question, Ariana."

"..Yeah.." I whispered.

"You don't have to be afraid to talk to me about this kind of stuff, honey. But thank you for telling the truth."

"Uh.. you're welcome.."

"I can't really tell you anything other than try to resist and use protection, so, I guess you can go for now. But you are grounded for a week for getting suspended." I nodded and got up ready to make my way back down the hall.

"Are you not gonna hug me?" I grinned and turned around, wrapping my arms around Demi's waist.

"I love you, Aria. Remember that."

"Love you, too, Momma."

Dani's POV

I watched in amusement as Aunt Mad and Aunt Dallas both danced along crazily to a new song on the radio.

"Come on, Dan-Dan!" they both shouted over the loud music. I smiled and shook my head 'no'. Dancing isn't my thing.

Aunt Dallas pouted, "Party pooper!"

I shrugged and sat down on the big leather couch.

After the song ended Aunt Mad turned it down and sat down on the couch next to me.

"You alright, kiddo?" I sighed nodded. A bunch of people have been asking me that lately.

I missed my mommy. She's been spending so much time with Sam, Aria, and Alli lately, and I feel a little left out.

I wouldn't tell anyone that, though.

I love all of my sisters' and understand that Mom has to show her attention to them, too, and not just me.

"Aunt Maddie..?" I trailed off in a quiet voice.

"What?"

"Where did Grandma and Grandpa go?"

"Out, its their anniversary."

"Oh. Do you know if my mommy's home?"

"I'm sure she is. She only works on Monday's and Tuesday's. Why? You want me to drop you off at the house?" I nodded.

"Well c'mon then." I hopped off the couch and followed her out to her car.

Once we got there Aunt Mad told me to tell Mommy that she couldn't come inside, and hugged me and told me goodbye.

"Mommy?" I shouted.

"Dani?" I heard her call back.

"Yeah, it's me."

"In the kitchen," she announced. I went in to find her alone, drinking coffee.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, confused.

"Out. How was Grandma's?"

"Fun. Aunt Mad let me stay up until four in the morning," I grinned.

Mom rolled her eyes.

"Of course she would. Now come here, I missed my Dani-Bear."

I glared, slowly walking over to her.

"I thought I told you never to call me that. I'm eight, not five."

She put her hands up into the air in defense, and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry, I forgot."

"You want to go out to eat, just the two of us?"

"Yeah," I said excitedly.

"Sorry I haven't been spending so much time with you, sweetheart. I love you, honey."

"Love you, too, Mommy."

So I've never done anything in Dani's POV before, hopefully this was refreshing?

Next chapter will be back in Sam's POV, but I will alternate between her and Aria every so often.

And I will eventually do one in Allison's POV, just for the heck of it. I wanted to do at least one in her and Dani's POV, so this was/is sort of a one-time-thing, unless you all say otherwise.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day! I'm spending mine in bed, enjoying this fine winter day off of school, what about you all?

Adios.