Discontinuation

In case you haven't already caught on, this story is being discontinued.

I am so sorry for waiting so long to make that clear, I continually told people that I was going to update this and that it wasn't finished when in reality I just can't write it anymore. It's not anybody's fault but my own.

Thank you to the people who have stuck with this for so long, who have voted and commented, and also to the people who helped me get through writers block over the years. You all are rad.

Please note that just because this story is over doesn't mean that I won't be posting things in the future.. I still have two ongoing stories, which I promise will actually be finished at some point in time, and several stories in my works. Maybe I'll finish this sometime in the future, but for now, this is it.

Just, it's been two years, guys. I don't even remember half of the shit I've written in this. My writing style has changed abundantly. It's time for me to let this one go.

I love you all, and once again, I'm really sorry. I know how annoying it must be to hold onto something for so long for it to be given up on.

If you all have any questions about anything, like how this story was supposed to end or the things that I left unanswered, I'd be more than happy to address them.

Stay kind.
- Mya.