Chapter 23

Not edited.

I eventually did convince Demi to not go all out for my birthday, so ultimately we just decide to go see a movie (of my choice), and then eat some cake.

For the next week everything in the house was hectic. Demi made everyone start packing two days early before her family got here. I don't know why but whatever.

I finish packing yet another box. And another. And another before Allison's voice started to ring through out the house.

"SAM, THERE'S A VERY HOT BOY AT THE DOOR ASKING FOR YOU!"

I roll my eyes and make my way to the door.
I smile at the person behind it.

"Oh, hey Brandon."

Allison let out a gasp, "This is Brandon?"

"Yes now can you go?" She rolled her eyes and walks away.

I lean in to press my lips to his but pull back when I distantly hear, "SAMMIE'S GETTIN IT!" My face goes tomato red and Brandon bursts out laughing.

After awhile I let out a long groan and finally do smash my lips against his to shut him up. I pull him fully inside by his shirt and close the door, pressing him against it.

"No sex in the house, Samantha Lovato." My eyes grow wide and pull back from Brandon to see Demi standing right in front of this with both of her eyebrows raised.

"So I'm guessing this is Brandon?" I blush and nod.

"Right well Brandon, be a dear and come help us pack these boxes, will ya?"

He nods, "Yes ma'am."

"Mhm. You too missy, get moving."
____

By six o' clock we have most of the living room and Demi's room packed. Demi makes us all stop there and go to our rooms until dinner.

"And I want your door left open, Samantha!"

I roll my eyes and shut my door anyways. Me and Brandon both lay back on my bed, cuddling.

I move my head over to see Aria looking at me on her bed, smirking. I stick my tongue out at her and close my eyes.

"Hey babe, will you do me a favor?"

"What," I mumble.

"Go get my wallet out in my car?" I sigh.

"I guess." I get out of bed and walk outside. After about twenty minutes of looking I go back inside.

As soon as I open the door I'm met with a tear-stained Demi and a guilty-looking Brandon.

"Uh..what's going on?"

"Its time for Brandon to go home," Demi says, her voice strict and almost cold.

I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, but I had to," he mumbles into my shoulder. I push him off of me and glare at him.

"What did you tell her?" I growl.

"Sorry," he whispers. The minute I push him out of the door my hand is being dragged upstairs.

__________

Alright, this chapter sucked majorly because I rushed on it. And it's sorta kinda a filler chapter? I don't know if I'd exactly call it that bc of the end but whatever.

I'll most likely update again sometime soon to make up for it (like, tomorrow, maybe).

Creds to WeLoveDemi for helping me through a depressing stage of writers block. (I'm half joking).. Haha but seriously thanks, babe.

On another note: I've noticed that this story has been in the two hundreds for fanfiction for like, a week now. And for teen fiction somewhere in the five hundreds.

THAT'S FRIGGIN AMAZING AND AWESOME ILY ALL SO MUCH HOLY SHIZ.