Chapter 33

There's not much a fifteen year old can do to a thirty two year old. As much as I hate to admit it, adults do have some ruling over children. But there's always one flaw to life, we all outsmart each other some way or another, no matter how old we or smart we are.

Therefore, I had two options.

I could kill her, or I could get revenge.

Despite how evil I can be, I most definitely have no capability of murder.

But revenge..

That's a whole other story.

And if somehow I am caught, I'm still a minor, so the police can't do much.

But maybe send me to jail.

It's not like I haven't been to jail before, though, so really who cares?

Well, Demi would obviously. Could you just imagine Demi's face if she found out I was in the big house? She'd go completely bizarre and kick my ass.

"Sam honey, it's taken care of. She's in custody."

My face immediately fell as I thought back to Nick going on about calling the cops on the girl.

So much for getting revenge.

"Don't look too disappointed," Demi snorted. I snapped out of my thoughts to her looking at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

I sighed and began to whine, "But I wanted to kick her ass."

Demi raised an eyebrow at me.

"Samantha Lee Lovato," she gasped. (I don't remember if I ever gave her middle name?"

"Well can you blame me?"

She shook her head at me slowly, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

***

Days and days flew by before it was finally time for Demi's ultrasound.

The waiting room was practically packed with all of the family and a few of Demi's old time friends, including Selena and Nick.

Dianna, Dallas, and Allison were the three people chosen to go into the room with her. I'll admit that I was more than a little jealous that she chose Allison over me, but lets get real here: She was Demi's first born, and she's her biological daughter. It'd be her and Dani over me and Ariana any day.

"Hey, kiddo," a voice spoke. I glanced up to see Selena standing over me.

I've said this a million times and I'll say it a million more: The fact that she is my teacher makes this whole thing so fucking awkward. Like out of all things that she could be in the world, why would she become a teacher? And why did she have to be one of Demi's best friends?

"Hey," I said quietly. The whole mood in the waiting area was really dead. Everyone's nerves were bouncing off of the wall and nobody spoke a peep.

"You okay?" she asked concernedly. Im about to find out if my baby brother is dead, does it look like I'm fucking okay!?

"Fine."

Selena sighed and put a hand on my arm.

"Everything will work out."

"I sure hope so," I mumbled.

Suddenly a door opened and one by one, everyone trailed out of it, tears running down there faces.

Finally Demi walked over and stood in the middle of the waiting room, a hand gently placed on her stomach.

"He's-"

Authors Note:

YOU BITCHES JUST GOT CUT OFF! Hahaha, Im evil.

No but for real, Im sorry for taking a thousand days to update. I sort of kind of had writers block? Not really but I use that as an excuse for everything so just go with it..

This is not the last you have seen of Nicks evil wife, by the way. Just throwing that out there for all of you people who I know are probably disappointed that I lied about shit going down with her and Sam.

So, uh, vote, comment (I like comments more than votes, tbh), and all that jazz.

OH AND I NEVER ASKED YOU ALL IF YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER OVER THE OLD ONE SO YOU SHOULD LET ME KNOW K BYE.