Chapter 111 - IT'S A TRAP!

“Oh Florrie, you do get around don’t you?” Kyle said.

“Don’t even start.” She said walking ahead of them.

Dan ran up beside her.

“I, hate to be awkward, but cause I’m your fiancé please tell me, you never liked him and then I’ll be ok.”

She laughed. “Why should I tell you?”

“Because otherwise we’ll end up having another argument in the near future.”

“You have a point. He’s not my type.”

“Oh that’s a pathetic excuse.”

“I politely said no when he asked me out, I wasn’t interested in policemen because I didn’t want him to die.”

“So, if he wasn’t a policeman…”

“He interrogated me and he liked me okay, I found him funny but never more. Will you stop worrying please?” She linked her hands with his. “I love only you.”

“Guys, sorry to cut the soppy stuff but John is still with the baddies.” Woody said.

“We all need rest, John will be fine.” Dan said.

“Until they find out his family is gone.” Florence reasoned.

“I left a note in the kitchen.”

“What did it say?”

“We took the family to Florence’s address, we saw police patrolling.”

“It’s a trap!”

“Indeed. So all we need to do is have the police waiting there which Nick and I have under control and voila we have caught our criminals.”

“I hope its as easy as it sounds.”

“Doubting me?”

“One thing I’ve learnt, the enemy is smart they could have my apartment filled with cameras, they have the element of surprise in this case, not us.”