Chapter 160 - Sorry Lorry!

Dan stayed silent.

“For goodness sake Daniel, I loved him and I loved Kyle…but both of them were ages ago everyone goes through these things. Think of the girls I had to deal with when we weren’t together.”

“The difference is I never loved them.”

“Dan, I was young when I was with Kyle, and Nick saved me. Anyone who wasn’t Gav was better.”

“But you met Nick when we were friends.”

“You weren’t exactly paying attention to me and Nick was only a friend. He asked me out, I politely refused. I don’t even see why we’re having this argument. Nick is gone and as much as I want him to be alive he can’t be and Kyle is moving on, I think he’s got a date with some nurse he met at the hospital. Look I love only you, the rest of the world doesn’t matter anymore and we can have that happily ever after we always wanted.” Florence looked sad.

Dan smiled at her. “That sounded so cheesy.”

Florence punched him in the arm again. “Cheesy is good okay!”

“We can live happily ever after, the end.” Dan said in a girly voice.

“You are such an idiot.”

“I’m the idiot you’re in love with.”

“Why did I choose you?”

“You didn’t you fell on me.” Dan replied.

“No you fell on me.”

“Oh yeah.”

They laughed.

“I’m sorry Lorrie.” He smirked.

“That rhymes, high five and its okay. I’d ask loads of questions if I were you.”

They stood there in silence for a moment.

“I’M SO BORED, let’s go to your photo shoot.” Florence said.

“Yes, indeed.” He smirked and got his coat on.