Chapter Ten: Cheerleader

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

I woke up to the annoying sound of someone banging on my door. My hair looks crazy and I am in booty shorts and a tank top as pajamas. Who the hell is at my door?

I got out of bed and opened my door to find three, fully dressed, boys staring back at me while smiling.

"Oh, God no!!" I said, embarrassed and then slammed the door. I ran and threw a blanket over me and put a hat over my hair and then opened the door again, "Sorry... Um... Hi..."

They were all laughing and then Wesley asked, "Why are you wearing a blanket?"

"Why are you banging on my door at 8:00 AM?!?" I asked.

"Because we have a super fun day planned!!!" Keaton smiled.

"You could have warned me!!!" I argued.

"Just chill, go change and do whatever you want to do, and then we'll go." Drew said.

"Give me ten minutes." I said and then turned around, leaving the door open. They just stood in the hall, "Are you going to come in or stand there like idiots?"

They came in and sat down on the couch in my room.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I threw on a burgundy, spaghetti strap crop top, black shorts, and burgundy vans. I quickly brushed my hair and then threw it up into a cute messy bun. I threw on very little eye liner and mascara and pink lip gloss and then I grabbed my sunglasses. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=201423801)

I walked out of the bathroom and threw my blanket back on the bed.

"You look..." Keaton started.

"Damn." Wesley bit his lip.

I threw a pillow at Wesley and they all started laughing.

"It was YOUR stylist who decided to give me these clothes. So, Keaton, if it was really your idea, did you coach her on what clothes to give me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, I just asked her to give you some clothes..." He said, quietly.

"That doesn't mean I told her what clothes to give you..." Wesley mumbled.

"You little shit!!!" I threw another pillow at him.

"Hey, either way, you look great!!" Wesley laughed.

"Let's just go." I snickered as I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

*

*

*

When we finally stopped, we were parked at a skating rink for skateboards. I have no idea how to do either of those things so I don't know how they expect me to do this.

They got out and helped me out of the car and then they opened the trunk and pulled out three skateboards.

"I'm so stoked!! It's been forever since we've gone boarding!!!" Wesley said, excited.

"Have you ever boarded before?" Keaton asked.

"Never in my life." I said, nervous.

"Well you're gonna learn today!!" Drew said and then we started walking towards the park.

I watched them for a while as they skated and did tricks on their boards and they were genuinely happy. They were interacting with the other girls that were there, some were skating, and some were just there with their boyfriends. I was just minding my own business, sitting with my knees up and my arms wrapped around them.