Chapter Forty: Worlds, Animals, and Terror

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

When we all finished, we took our dishes to the kitchen sink, and Violet and I started washing and drying.

"No, no," Keaton said, taking the dish and sponge from my hand, "The guys and I will take care of the dishes."

"Keats, I'm not gonna let you make breakfast AND clean up afterwards. Vi and I got this." I smiled.

"No, Vi and you don't got this," Wesley said, taking the dish towel from Violet, "Please let us be perfect gentleman."

"Wes!! Come on, let us do something." Violet said.

"Ladies, go upstairs and get ready, us gentleman will take care of everything down here." Drew insisted.

Vi and I looked at each other and smiled and rolled our eyes.

She and I went up to our room and got dressed for the day. Violet put on a black and white checkered tank top with ripped, denim shorts, and black Nike tennis shoes. I wore a black, spaghetti strap, ribbed crop top with red laced shorts, and calf-high, black gladiator sandals. () Violet straightened my hair as I did my makeup. I put on mascara, light eyeliner, and coral lip gloss. Violet pulled her hair back in a tight ponytail, but framed her face with some of her "bangs". She put on heavy mascara, light eyeliner, and pink lip gloss.

"You look so cute." She smiled at me.

"You look bad ass." I snickered.

"Thanks, sweets. That's what I go for." She joked, causing me to laugh.

"We should probably head downstairs before the boys start freaking out." I said.

"Yeah, let's go." She said and we headed downstairs to find the guys waiting for us in the living room.

"Aw, look at my adorable Teddy bear." Keaton smiled.

"Teddy bear?" I laughed.

"It's fitting." He chuckled.

"You look good, babe." Wes said as he wrapped his arm around Violet's shoulder.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She smiled up at him.

"Alright, let's go!!" Drew said and we all went out to the car.

*

*

*

When we got there, the boys were so excited. They were jumping around and cheering like little kids, causing Violet and I to laugh our asses off.

As soon as we walked in the ticket gate, the boys were arguing over what ride to go on first. Keaton wanted to go on the test track, Wesley wanted to go on mission space, and Drew wanted to go on space ship earth.

"Boys, boys!!" I said, "Calm down!! We will have time to do everything, there's no need for arguing."

"Okay, Teddy, where are we going first?!?" Keaton asked, wanting me to choose the test track.

"Let's leave it up to Violet this time." I said, looking to her. Wesley looked at her with wide eyes full of hope.

"I actually wanted to go on soarin'..." She said, giving the boys a disappointed look.

"Soarin' it is!!" I said and we all headed in that direction.

*

*

*

"This is so cool!!" Violet said, amazed by the ride, "I knew this would be the perfect first ride."