Chapter Twenty Seven: Goodbye Again

WESLEY'S P.O.V.:

I've been trying to spend some time with Violet at the cabin before we have to bring her to the airport in the morning. We were in her and Teddy's room, sitting on the bed talking.

"So did you enjoy your time here?" I asked.

"One-hundred percent, yes." She smiled.

"Well I'm really glad you came," I smiled, "Not just for Teddy's sake, but for mine too."

"What do you mean 'for you too'?" She asked, confused.

"I just... You're really special to me, and I'm glad I met you. You've kind of opened my eyes to see all the good in life. You're so full of life and happiness... It's just so good to have someone like that around." I explained.

"Well, I've never met someone more caring than you... It's crazy to think we've only known each other for like two days and we already know so much about each other." She said.

"Yeah, it is kind of crazy." I smiled.

"I'm really dreading going back home..." She frowned.

"I know... I don't want to say goodbye to you..." I said, sadly.

"We'll see each other again, though, right?" She asked, hopeful.

"I'll make sure of it." I reassured her.

"You're absolutely amazing, Wes. I'm glad I have you in my life." She smiled.

"Same to you." I smiled back.

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

"I'm so tired, but I don't want to interrupt their conversation." I said to Keaton.

He looked at the time on his phone, "Well, it is 3:00AM... So it might be a good idea to go to sleep considering that we have to be back to the hotel at 11:00AM."

"I know... We're going to be exhausted." I said.

"So go to sleep." He suggested.

"I told you, I don't want to inter—" I tried.

"So sleep here." He offered.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I can sleep on the couch." He said.

"No, I'm not gonna make you do that." I argued.

"You're not making me do anything, Teddy... I'm doing it because I want to." He smiled.

"Why don't you just sleep here?" I suggested.

"Like... Together?" He asked, surprised.

"I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to..." I said.

"No, it's not that I don't want to, it's just that... I don't want things to go too fast." He said.

"How would they go too fast?" I asked, confused.

"If one thing led to another..." He mumbled.

"Keaton, I'm not that kind of girl," I reassured him, "But I get it, it's fine. But I will sleep on the couch in the T.V. room."

"No, I won't allow it!!!" He joked.

"Keaton, come on, I think I can handle the couch for one night." I said.

"But you shouldn't have to—" He tried.

"I'm not doing it because I have to... I'm doing it because I want to." I smirked.