Chapter Thirty: Holding Grudges

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

Keaton and I got up and walked back to the dressing room, hand in hand. I'm really glad that these things are being put out there so that I can improve on these relationships.

"Everything okay, lovebirds?" Wesley asked.

"Everything is great." I smiled.

About twenty minutes later, the tour manager came and got us to start heading to the stage area.

"Good luck tonight." I said as we approached the side of the stage.

"Thanks, Teddy." Drew said.

"You stay put." Wesley said.

"You're the first person I want to hug when I come off stage." Keaton smiled.

"And I'll be waiting patiently." I smiled.

The lights started flashing, which was the boys' cue to walk on stage, and when they did, the fans started screaming so loud, but it was comforting. Their fans are so dedicated and so loyal... They're some of the greatest people in the world.

They looked so happy on stage and they were interacting with the fans more than they have at previous shows.

*

*

*

When the show ended, Keaton came off stage and kissed me hard.

"DAMN!!!!!!" Drew said.

"Save it for the wedding, man!!" Wesley joked.

We pulled away, laughing.

We all walked to the dressing room together and we all showered and changed into comfy clothes before going outside to meet fans.

A group of girls called me over and they were very smiley.

"Hey, girls!!" I smiled, "Did you like the show?"

"It was awesome!!" One of them said.

"Can we get a picture with you?!" Another said.

"Of course." I smiled and we took a picture together.

"Teddy, I wanted to tell you how much I look up to you... I got taken away from my parents when I was twelve because they were abusive and neglectful, and ever since I've been in foster care. I always thought something was wrong with me but now I realize that I didn't do anything wrong... And I learned that because of you." One of them smiled.

"That is so sweet of you!! I'm honored to be someone you look up to. I know what that situation is like and I'm glad you got help when you needed it most." I smiled.

*

*

*

After forty-five minutes of hanging out with fans, we got back on the bus and headed to our next stop.

I pulled Keaton into the back with me so we could sit down and talk.

"So... I think I'm ready to finally open up... Like dig deeper?" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, of course... I'm here to listen." He comforted me.

"So... When that guy aggressively pulled me into the bathroom... For some reason, I thought I was going to die... And the only thing on my mind was you... And then when he started kissing my neck... I felt like such a whore... Like I was just allowing it to happen... I tried to break free of his grip, but I was too small... And then he started taking my clothes off and I felt so violated... I felt so trashy... I felt disgusting... I kept thinking about what you would think of me after finding out about it... And then when he felt underneath my clothing, I felt like I lost who I was... And like I lost my identity... I felt trapped... And the whole time I was screaming for help and he continued to escalate things... I tried to break away from him but his grip just kept getting stronger and stronger." I was as honest as possible.