Chapter Forty Two: Losing You

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

Vi and I changed into our pajamas and then laid down and just talked.

"I'm really going to miss you, Teddy." She said, sadly.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Vi." I half-smiled.

"Promise me we won't let distance break our friendship again." She said, holding out her pinky.

"I promise." I smiled and linked my pinky with hers.

"Wes said he would fly me out every weekend after the tour is over." She smiled.

"Well, good!! I would die without my best friend." I snickered.

"I would die without you too, for sure. Once my spring break is over, I don't know what's going to happen at school. After the whole Jonah thing at the bonfire, I don't know how people will treat me." She sounded unsure.

"Things are going to fall into place, I know they will. Just try not to worry about it because then you're gonna psych yourself out." I tried to reassure her.

"Thanks, Teddy." She smiled.

"I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep tonight." I sighed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because it's my last night with you!! I want to spend every second of it as happy best friends, not sleepy best friends." I explained.

"So you wanna pull an all-nighter?" She smirked.

"We can try." I giggled.

"Let's do it." She smiled.

We both went and knocked on Wes and Keaton's door, and a shirtless Wesley opened up.

"Hey guys..." He said, confused.

"Come on, we're pulling an all-nighter!!" She said, grabbing Wesley's hand and dragging him to our room.

"Come on!!" I smiled at Keaton, who got up off his bed and walked with me to Drew's room.

Once everyone was on board, we went to Violet and I's room, and sat down on the floor.

"So, favorite part of the trip, anyone?" Violet said, and no one answered, "Okay, I'll go first. My favorite part of the trip was when I first saw you guys on the beach, and I ran up to you and hugged you guys because I was so excited. Being reunited with my friends meant so much to me, and I don't want you guys to leave."

Wes smiled down at her and rubbed her leg to comfort her.

"Okay, I guess I'll go next," I said, "Um... My favorite part of the trip was probably... The show. When Garret, Noah, and Violet's dad lifted us girls onto their shoulders so that we could see over the tall crowd, and you boys immediately saw us, I couldn't stop smiling. That was definitely a memorable show, and I will never forget it."

"My favorite part was when Violet said yes." Wesley smiled, causing Violet to blush.

"My favorite part was being able to chill and hang out with Violet's family. Your siblings are literally the coolest kids ever. Terra and Charlie were so sweet, and I wish they were my little siblings." Drew smiled.

"I don't know if I can pick a favorite part... We did so many fun things..." Keaton said, "But it was probably the tower of terror or the demon drop at Disney and Universal. The pictures of Teddy's face are hilarious."

Everyone laughed.

"Hey, I am quite humorous." I joked.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys." Violet frowned.