Chapter Thirty Nine: Magic

WESLEY'S P.O.V.:

I couldn't fall asleep last night. Ever since I found out Violet was mad at me, I can't stop thinking about her. I really screwed things up. Today we're going to Disney World and hopefully she'll come around to me.

"Wes come on, you have to eat breakfast before we leave." Keaton said, trying to get me to come downstairs to eat.

"I'm not hungry." I said as I stared out the window.

"Wes, dude, Violet will get over it. Stop being such a little bitch and come downstairs to eat." Keaton said, which really pissed me off.

"Would you stop fucking telling me what to do?!? Just because you're Mr. Perfect doesn't mean you have the right to tell me how to live my life!!! You and Teddy have a perfect relationship, and me?!? All I do is screw things up!!! Just let me be alone!!!" I screamed at Keaton, which I never have done before.

Keaton slammed the bedroom door and went downstairs.

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

I was sitting at the dining table with Violet and Drew, and Keaton went up to get Wes to come down for breakfast, but he came back alone.

"Wes is suck a fucking ass hole!!!" Keaton said, and then sat down in a pissed off mood.

Well today couldn't have had a better start.

*

*

*

Wes came down right before it was time to leave, without eating anything for breakfast. We got in the car and drove silently to the park. On the way there, Wes stopped at a gas station and got a poptart and a pack of sugared donuts to eat for his breakfast.

When we got there, we all got out of the car and started walking to the gates, with Wes dragging behind us.

I feel really bad for Violet, but I feel bad for Wes, too. They haven't talked since last night's explosive argument. Violet cried herself to sleep last night, and I did everything I could to comfort her, but her heart was broken, and nothing can fix that.

When we walked into Magic Kingdom, I was amazed. I remember going to Disney Land in California when I was little, but being in Disney World in Florida was amazing.

"This place is so beautiful!!" I said as we got through the ticket gate.

"I think the word you're looking for is magical." Drew joked.

"That too!!" I laughed.

"So what should we do first, guys?!" Keaton asked, excitedly.

Wes and Violet were silent.

"Wes? What ride do you want to go on?" Keaton asked.

"Whatever." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Vi?" I asked.

"Anything's fine. Whatever you guys want." She fake-smiled.

This tension between Wes and Violet was really starting to annoy me.

"Will you guys just kiss and make up already?!? You're sucking the fun out of today." Drew said.

Wesley and Violet just looked at each other and then looked away. Drew shook his head and started walking, leading the way to Tomorrowland.