Chapter Thirty Two: Awkward

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

Wes came back about ten minutes later with a huge smile on his face, "Everything's been taken care of."

"So we're staying with Vi?!?" I asked, excitedly.

"We're staying with Vi." He smiled.

I cheered so happily because I'm so excited to see Violet and her family again. I haven't seen them since they moved to Florida.

I called her back and told her we would be there soon.

*

*

*

About half an hour later, the bus pulled up to one of the biggest houses in the neighborhood. She lived right on the beach and her house looked like a mansion.

"Holy shit..." Drew said.

"THIS is HER place?!?" Wesley said.

"She did say it was huge..." I said.

"Can we just get off the bus and go check it out?!?" Keaton said.

We all got off the bus and walked up to the door. I rang the doorbell and a very happy Garret opened the door. Before even saying a word to me, he threw his arms around me and gave me a huge hug, and he slightly picked me up off the ground.

"It's so good to see you!!!" He said as he put me back down.

"It's so good to see you, too!!!" I smiled.

"Welcome to our home!!!" He smiled.

"This is Wesley, Drew, and Keaton," I smiled as I introduced him to the boys, "Guys, this is Garret."

"Nice to meet you," Keaton smiled and held out his hand, "I've heard so much about you."

"Nice to meet you, too!!" Garret smiled and shook his hand.

"This place is sick, dude!! So nice to meet you." Wesley held out his hand.

"So YOU'RE the one my sister can't stop talking about," Garret smiled and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, Wes."

"Great to meet you." Drew smiled and held out his hand.

"You too, man!!" Garret shook his hand.

"Come on in!!" He let us inside.

"Kurt!! They're here!!" I heard Violet's mom shout. Then she came wobbling around the corner with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, mom!!" I said, smiling.

"Hi, sweetie!!" She pulled me in for a hug, "It is so good to see you after all this time!!"

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you!!" I said.

Her dad came around the corner with a big grin on his face and pulled me in for a hug, "Teddy!! So good to see you!!"

"It's so good to see you, too!!" I smiled as we pulled away, "Mom, dad, this is Wesley, Keaton, and Drew."

"Nice to meet you, boys!!" She said.

"So, Wesley, you're the one my daughter has been hooked on for so long." Her dad said.

"You have an amazing daughter." Wesley smiled.

"Well, come on in," Angelina said, "Garret, why don't you give them a tour of the house?"

"Sure!!" Garret smiled, "This is the main floor..." We walked around, "This is the living room, over there is the kitchen, and on the other side of the wall is the dining room..." We walked around, "This is the family room, and in each corner of the main floor is our guest bathrooms." We went downstairs to the basement, "Down here is the family room and an empty room that we haven't done anything to yet... And then down the hall is three bedrooms, one for Charlie, one for me, and then one was for my older brother but he doesn't live here anymore, and then two bathrooms." We went to the second floor, "This is the master bedroom and bathroom, which is where my parents stay, and two bedrooms, one is the nursery and the other is Braiden's room, and then another bathroom." We went up to the third floor, "There's four bedrooms, one for Vi and one for Terra, and then we have two spare bedrooms, and then three bathrooms. That little hidden door goes up to the attic which is just where we keep our storage."