Chapter Sixteen: At the Cabin

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

"See? You saved us without going with your dad. We love you, Teddy." Keaton smiled.

"I love you guys, too." I smiled and then we did a group hug.

*

*

*

We all walked backstage together.

"After today, I just want you guys to know how important you are to me. I have never felt so safe in my life, and to know how much you guys care about me makes me so happy. I never imagined us becoming so close, but I am so glad we did because I don't think I could go on living the life that I had before. You are truly my heroes and I love you so much." I teared up.

Drew stepped in and gave me the biggest hug he's ever given me before, "We love you so, so much."

Then we ended up having another group hug before they went on stage.

*

*

*

In the middle of the show, I was surprised to have them call me on stage again. As I walked out, the fans cheered and screamed for me, and it felt so good.

"This is our girl, Teddy!!!" Drew introduced me, "Teddy has had a rough past, but we were fortunate enough to get to know her, and she is such an unbelievable person. Teddy, is there anything you want to say to the fans?"

"Hi guys," I smiled as Drew handed me his mic, "Um, I want to give a huge thank you to these boys because they truly saved my life, and I also want to say thank you to all of their fans because without you guys, I never would have met them, and I probably wouldn't be here right now. I know that recent events might have made you feel shaky about these boys, but don't believe a bad word you hear because they were protecting me. I want you to know that if you're ever in a bad situation at home, you need to get help. I went about it so wrong my whole life, and now I know the meaning of happiness, and you all deserve to be happy. So please, if you are struggling at home, talk to someone."

"Teddy has been so good to us, and we are the luckiest guys on earth to have friends and family like her and like all of you." Wesley said.

"Give it up one more time for Teddy!!!" Keaton said, and I handed Drew his mic and walked off stage.

I don't think I've ever been happier in my entire life. This has truly been an amazing experience, and these boys have given me everything I could ever ask for.

*

*

*

This show has probably been the happiest show so far because when the boys came off stage, they were so hyped up and on a whole new level of happy.

"You guys just gave the best performance I've seen so far." I smiled.

"Thanks, Teddy." Wesley hugged me.

"I'm so stoked for the next few days so we can just chill and hang out together, it's gonna be sick." Drew smiled.

"We have a few days off?" I asked.

"Three to be exact and then we're back on the road." Keaton smiled.

"Well, it'll be a great three days with my boys." I smiled as I linked arms with them and we walked back to the dressing room.

*

*

*

When we were all showered and changed, we went outside the venue and hung out with the fans for about half an hour and then we got on the bus and headed to our lake-house cabin that we would be staying at.