Chapter Twenty Five: Jonah

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

When we got dressed and did our makeup and everything, we met Drew outside in our rental car and we drove to the city.

When we got downtown, Violet and I went into the first clothing shop, and since we were alone, I felt like it was a good time to talk to her.

"Did you call Jonah last night?" I asked.

"I tried, but there was no answer." She frowned.

"So what did you decide?" I asked.

"I really like Wesley." She blushed.

"You guys would definitely make a cute couple." I smiled.

"Jonah is going to be so hurt." She said, sadly.

"He'll be okay... You guys will work things out, and I'm sure he'll still stay friends with you." I reassured her.

"I hope you're right." She said.

We continued shopping and she found herself a black, crossy crop top, and then we checked out.

When we went into the next shop, it was filled with party clothes that were perfect for clubbing. We looked around and we both found something. I found a tight, spaghetti strap, bright red dress, and Violet found a rhinestoned mini skirt. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=204190017)

We went into the fitting rooms and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I have never felt so confident in my entire life.

"DAMN, TEDDY, YOU LOOK HOT!!!!!!" Violet yelled a bit too loud, and I laughed.

"Do you think Keaton will like it?" I asked as I continued to look at myself in the mirror.

"Keaton is going to want to take you ddooowwwwnnnnn." She joked.

"Shut up!!" I said as I blushed and turned around to hush her.

She laughed, "But seriously, you look hot."

I smiled, "I've never felt so good about myself in anything before."

She took her turn in the mirror and she admired the skirt, "Do you think Wes will like this?"

"He would love anything on you." I admitted.

"You think so?" She smiled, happily.

"Oh, yeah." I reassured her.

We changed back into our normal clothes and then we went to the shoe store next door, and as soon as we walked in, Violet was drawn to a certain pair of shoes. She found black, bootie pumps with rhinestones on the heels.

"THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!" She said as she grabbed the display pair.

"Those would go perfect with your skirt!!" I said.

"Right?!? How much more perfect could they be?!?!" She said, excitedly.

"I don't even know how to walk in heels..." I said.

"Oh, sweetie, I will teach you." She said as she looked for a pair to go with my dress.

She found black, strappy, sparkly pumps and had me try them on. I took a few steps and then I stumbled, with Violet catching me.

"Wow, I am probably going to fall flat on my face." I said.

"We'll work on it." She smiled and then we went to checkout.

*

*

*

When we met back with Drew, he was happy to see us.