Chapter Forty Five: Being Normal

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

I walked towards the front of the bus, and Wes was leaning up against the bunks, scrolling on his phone. I snuck underneath his arm and got on my tip toes to wrap my arms around his neck and give him a big hug.

"Hey, you okay?" He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me to hug me back.

"I'm really sorry." I said as I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

"For what?" He asked.

"I shouldn't have freaked out on you like that... It's just..." I pulled away slightly, "A while back, my dad criticized my voice with some pretty awful words... And ever since, I've never sang, but for some reason I did in the shower tonight, but I didn't know you were there... And then when I heard that recording, it reminded me of what this girl did to me, and for some reason I took my anger from her out on you, and I'm really sorry. I should have just been honest with you."

A smile appeared on his face, "It's okay, Teddy."

"Forgive me?" I asked, hopeful.

"Always." He smiled and lifted me off the ground a bit with another hug.

"Aw, there's my favorite sibling duo!!" Drew said as he walked into the bunks.

"Looks like you guys made up." Keaton said as he came from the other side.

I smiled and turned around to hug Keaton really tight, "All thanks to you."

*

*

*

****FAST FORWARD TO THE LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR****

I can't believe today is the last show of the tour. It went by so fast, and I'm kind of scared to go back home. I'm going to have to go to my old house and get all my stuff and move it to Drew's place with the guys. Everything will be so different.

I've been doing really good on catching up on school. I'm almost at the same point as the rest of my class. I've been working my ass off every night after a show, and all day backstage. The boys are really supportive of me, and it means a lot.

I got out of my bunk and found the guys sitting in the front of the bus on their phones.

"I can't believe today's the last day of the tour!!" I said, plopping down next to Keaton, who put his arm around me.

"Me either, it was literally one of the best experiences of my life." Drew said.

"I'm really going to miss being on stage every night and getting that sudden energy rush when the crowd screams and cheers for you. Our emblems are the best fans in the world, I tell ya." Wesley said.

"I wonder how things are back home." Keaton said.

"Things are going to be really weird for me..." I said.

"Don't worry, Teddy, we'll take care of you." Drew smiled.

"Well, I just mean because I'm going to have to go back to my old house and go through all of my stuff and take care of everything and pack it all up and then bring it to your house... It's just a lot of work." I said.

"You'll have three, big, masculine guys to help you out." Wes flexed his muscles.

I threw a pillow at him, "Stop being so weird."

"You'll finally have a place to call home." Keaton smiled down at me.

"My home is wherever you are." I smiled up at him, and he kissed me softly on the lips.