Chapter Forty Four: Beautiful Voice

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

The boys performed amazing tonight, just as they always do.

They came off stage sweaty as ever, and, of course, they all hug me from every side and their gross, sweaty bodies rubbed against mine.

"EW!!! GROSS!!!" I said, trying to push them away, but I was too weak.

They all laughed, and Keaton kissed my cheek, "Still gross?"

"Not if it's your lips." I smirked, causing him to blush.

Keaton and I's relationship has gotten a lot stronger in the last few days. He's always there for me when I'm feeling down. I talk to him about my parents a lot.

We went back to the dressing room so the boys could shower.

"I'm gonna go shower on the bus, I'll see you guys in a bit." I said before walking out the door.

"You sure, Teddy?" Keaton asked, walking over to me.

"Yeah, I want to get on the bus as soon as possible so I can contact my new tutor and start catching up on school." I smiled.

"Alright, stay on the bus, we'll see you soon." Keaton hugged me and kissed my forehead, and then I went outside and to the bus.

I got escorted by a security guard so that I wouldn't get attacked by anyone, and I hurried to my bag of clothes and grabbed some yoga pants and a t-shirt.

I went to shower.

I couldn't help but sing one of my favorite songs by the boys, "Out Of This World."

"...Can you feel the energy, The endless possibilities, Like you're from another galaxy, Yeah you know how to set me free, Set me free, Got your head in the heavens, and feet rooted in the earth, Love is a blessing but sometimes it fucking hurts, Whenever I feel alone in the universe yeah..."

WESLEY'S P.O.V.:

I forgot my change of clothes on the bus, so I ran out the back and to the bus, but when I went to grab my clothes, I heard a beautiful voice.

"...I look up and see all these lights, Dancing in the sky at night, Reminding me that love's not blind, And we're all made of star dust, Do you know what you are love..."

It was Teddy... She was singing in the shower. I couldn't believe what I was hearing... All this time, she's been hiding her beautiful singing voice from us.

I took out my phone and recorded a voice memo of Teddy singing so I could play it for the guys. After I got a few lines, I went back inside the venue so I could shower.

When all of us were done, I pulled the guys to the side.

"Hey guys, I wanna show you something." I pulled my phone out.

"What's up, man?" Drew said as he and Keaton walked over to me.

"You're probably going to think I'm a stalker or some shit, but when I went to the bus to grab some clothes, I overheard Teddy singing in the shower, and she has such a good voice!! All this time, we had no idea!! I recorded a voice memo of it, here, listen." I played it for them.

"...You're out of this world, Out of this world, You're out of this world, We're all made of star dust, Do you know what you are love, You're out of this world..."