Chapter Forty Six: Nothing To Lose

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

When we finally got back to California, we got dropped off at Drew's house and we unloaded to bus and brought everything inside.

I was amazed when I saw inside Drew's house. It was literally the nicest house I've ever been in.

"Drew this place is amazing!!" I said, taking it all in.

"Thanks, my grandparents gave it to me." He smiled.

"They passed?" I asked, sadly.

"No," He chuckled, "This was their summer home, but when they got older, they stopped coming here, so instead of selling it, they gave it to me. They live in Bakersfield."

"Oh, okay," I smiled, "Well that was really nice of them to give this to you!!"

"Yeah, when they found out I moved out to California, they decided to hand it over to me." He smiled.

When everything was inside, we all sat down in the living room.

"So, Drew, where's the best place for Teddy to stay?" Keaton asked.

"Wherever she wants," He smiled, "Let's go on a little tour," Drew got up and offered me his hand, I took it and he helped me up and we went upstairs, "This is the lounge area, and then down that hall is my room and Wes's room, and then the guest room. All the rooms have their own bathrooms, too." We went back down to the main floor, "As you've already guessed, this is the living room, in which we live. Then over here is the kitchen and dining room, and then those sliding doors go to the back patio. There's a bathroom down that hallway, and there's also a storage room." We went down to the basement, "Down here we have a man-cave type room where we hang out, and Keaton's room is down the hallway, second door on the right. The first and second doors on the left are guest rooms and then the first door on the right is a guest bathroom. On the other side, there's our work-out room, an office area, and the laundry room."

"This place is massive..." I said, in shock.

"Thank you," He smiled, "So where would you like to stay?"

"Well, no offense to you and Wes, but I think I'll stay down here with Keaton." I smiled.

"No offense taken." He smiled.

We went back up to the living room and we talked about my room arrangement.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. Drew went over to answer it and there was a family of four standing outside.

"Um, hi, can I help you?" Drew asked, and we all crowded around.

"Hi, sorry to bother you!! We just wanted to introduce ourselves, we're your new neighbors." The mom smiled.

"Why, hello," Drew smiled, "It's so nice to meet you. I hope you like the neighborhood. I'm Drew, and these are my friends, Wesley, Keaton, and Teddy."

"We're the Dawsons," She smiled, "I'm Barbara, this is Peter, my husband, and this is Taylor and Max."

DREW'S P.O.V.:

This family seemed like really nice people, and their daughter... Man, their daughter looks like an angel. She had long, dark brown hair, and the most beautiful dark brown eyes I've ever seen in my life.

"It's so great to know I have wonderful neighbors like you all," I looked at Taylor, "And beautiful too."

She blushed.