Chapter Twenty Eight: Terrible Night

A/N: CAUTION!!!!! CAUTION!!!!! CAUTION!!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE MATERIAL THAT MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME READERS!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WILL BE BOTHERED BY THE CONTENT!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

When we got to the venue, we got sent straight to our dressing rooms and then hair and makeup. I requested a more casual look because I didn't want to look all dressed up since I was going to watch from the crowd tonight.

As soon as I was done, I went back to see the guys in their dressing room before they had to go to their soundcheck.

"Do I look like a casual fan?" I asked.

"You look great." Keaton smiled.

"Thank you... But that's not what I asked!!" I snickered.

"Yes, you look like a casual fan." Drew smiled.

"Okay, good... I don't want to draw any attention away from you guys." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Well you're definitely drawing my attention." Keaton flirted.

"Stop!!" I blushed and the guys laughed.

"Are you just going to chill back here when we do soundcheck then?" Wesley asked.

"I'll probably be backstage for that, but when the show actually starts, I'll be in the audience." I said.

"Well I hope you enjoy the concert experience." Keaton smiled.

"Thanks, me too." I smiled back.

*

*

*

Right before the show was about to start, I went into the audience and there was so many people in the room. I wiggled my way through and found a decent spot to stand for the show.

*

*

*

About half way through the show, which is amazing by the way, a guy approached me.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but do you know where the restroom is?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can show you." I smiled.

As we started walking away, he aggressively grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom and into a stall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I yelled.

(A/N: STOP READING IF THIS CONTENT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE)

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers?" He said, like an ass hole.

He gripped my waist with his hands and pulled me closer to him and he started kissing my neck. I tried to push him away but I wasn't strong enough. He kept kissing my neck and he got lower and lower until he got to my chest and then he bit the top of my shirt with his teeth.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!!" I tried wiggling my way out of his grip, but I was too small.

He put his hands on the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head within seconds. He started feeling my torso and he started kissing my body again and he got even lower... Down to my waist. He started unzipping my shorts and I started screaming for help, but nobody came to help me. When he got my shorts down, he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him. He put his hands inside of my underwear and did as he pleased... I never stopped screaming for help. Someone finally came into the bathroom.