Chapter Twenty Nine: Let's Be Honest

TEDDY'S P.O.V.:

I woke up with a terrible headache, but the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Keaton asleep, with me still lying on his lap. He's like an angel when he sleeps... When is he not an angel? I sat up slowly so that I wouldn't wake him and my head was throbbing. I don't know if it's from exhaustion or if it's because I got smacked in the face by that ass hole. I heard some noise coming from the back of the bus so I got up and walked back there to see Wes and Drew playing games on their phones.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Good morning, Teddy." Drew said, without looking away from his phone.

"Thank you for everything... You have no idea how much it means to me that you guys were willing to defend me to the point where you could've ended up in jail." I said.

"We'd do anything for you, Teddy." Wes said as he put his phone to the side.

"For anyone to do what that guy did to you is so inhuman. I feel awful that someone did that to you during our show... I never expected anything like that to happen." Drew said, putting his to the side too.

"Yeah, me either..." I said, sadly.

"He's locked up now, so he won't be able to hurt anyone else." Wesley said.

"I just wish I wasn't another victim of his actions." I frowned.

"We can't even begin to imagine how you're feeling about this whole situation. I know you must have been really scared." Drew said.

"I was... I still am..." I said, looking to the ground.

"Hey..." Wesley stood up and lifted my chin with his finger, "We're never going to let anything like that happen to you again."

"Promise?" I said, looking into his eyes.

"Promise." He smiled.

I went in for a hug and then Drew got up and joined in on a group hug.

"Is Keaton still asleep?" Wes asked when we pulled away.

"Yeah." I snickered.

"Go wake him up." Wesley smiled.

I went back to the front of the bus and Keaton was right where I left him with his eyes shut, fast asleep. I got closer and closer to him and then I pressed my lips against his, eventually causing him to wake up.

"Hey." He smiled as he woke up.

"Hi." I smiled back at him. I sat down on his lap and tossed my legs onto the couch and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Feeling any better?" He asked.

"My head still hurts, but I think I'll be okay." I said.

"You're such a tough cookie." He said.

I snickered, "A tough cookie? Thanks Keaton."

He looked at his phone to see it was 10:00AM, "I got a good five hours of sleep."

"I don't even remember how long I was sleep for." I said.

"Well, we've got a show tonight so we'll have to make the best of it." He said.

Wesley and Drew came to the front of the bus to tell us we had stopped for breakfast. We got off the bus and all of a sudden, there were cameras flashing in my face and people started surrounding us. They were throwing voice recorders into my face and asking so many questions.

"Keep your head down." Keaton said into my ear as he through his arm around me and helped me get into the building faster.

Once we were inside, the restaurant's security went and got rid of all of the paparazzi.