PROLOGUE

Xrizcianno Montero: The Foodie Billionaire Bachelor
written by: Cexchia Garcia  @CexchiaG

"A way to a man's heart is through his stomach". Do men believe in this saying? Or do women believe it more? Maybe some of you will agree while others will shrug. But one thing is for sure, this next billionaire bachelor will surely make you think and test for yourselves if the saying speaks truth or not.

Take your seat and enjoy the second installment of Forever Beauty's The Billinaire Bachelors Series.

Cexchia: First of, how do you pronounce your name?

Xrizcianno: Well, everyone really has a hard time guessing my name's pronunciation. 'Xrizcianno' is pronounced as "Sri-sha-no".

Cexchia: Your name's unique. Where'd it came from?

Xrizcianno: I don't know. My parents never told me where. But you can call me 'Ian' for short.

Cexchia: Ian it is. At your age of twenty-eight, you were already been included in the list of billionaires. What can you say about this?

Xrizcianno: Billionaire, huh? Well, if you put it that way, I feel flattered. Because honestly I don't really consider myself as a billionaire.

Cexchia: Why?

Xrizcianno: I just really don't.

Cexchia: But you venture into different businesses. Doesn't that make you a billionaire?

Xrizcianno: I don't think so. But if you dubbed me as a billionaire, I'll accept that.

Cexchia: What do you think is the key for your success, Ian?

Xrizcianno: It is a 50-50 effort, Miss Garcia. My competent and hardworking employees and I both exerted efforts for the success of Montero Group. Because even a sole proprietor needs help. Much more of a corporation. If you employ hardworking, dedicated, honest, and trustworthy people in your business, I assure you that success will follow. Plus, as the leader you should also do your part. You should not always pass your work to your employees. Be the leader that is fit to run and lead everyone and everything.

Cexchia: Well, employees are really a vital part of a business, Mr. Montero.

Xrizcianno: Yes, they are. Because without them, no business will be completely successful. Kung walang mga empleyado, walang gagawa ng mga bagay-bagay. Because one person cannot do everything.

Cexchia: I agree. Speaking of businesses, what do you venture in?

Xrizcianno: Montero Group engages in banking: Banco de Montero and Citizen's Bank; manufacturing: the food brand Delta Foods; food and beverages: Happy Bee Food Corporation, San Antonio Brewery, and CocaEpsi Co.; and restaurants: Hungry?, Kitchen's Corner, and Sweet Tooth.

Cexchia: I just noticed that you engage more on the food business.

Xrizcianno: Ah, yes. That's because I like eating. A lot.

Cexchia: What type of foods do you prefer?

Xrizcianno: Basically anything that can be eaten. As long as it's food. Hindi naman ako mapili.

Cexchia: So you eat almost anything.

Xrizcianno: I do.

Cexchia: Do you believe in the saying, "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach"?

Xrizcianno: Well, I think so. I am a foodie so I can consider that. But, right now I haven't proven that yet.

Cexchia: So you are open for some girls to prove you if it's true?

Xrizcianno: Hmm? And bring me some food? Why not? Hindi ako tumatanggi sa pagkain.

Cexchia: So your single, Mr. Montero? Because you are open for the possibilities.

Xrizcianno: Yes, I am.

Cexchia: What is your ideal girl then?

Xrizcianno: None. Ang gusto ko lang sa babae ay marunong at masarap magluto and of course maganda ang ugali. I don't care who she is, where she's from, or her status or appearance. I just want her to be talented in the kitchen. And, more importantly is that I love her and she loves me.

Cexchia: I think after this article's release, a lot of girls will fall in line outside your office to apply as your personal chef.

Xrixcianno: I don't mind. Mabait naman ako. As long as they are not doing something bad, okay lang sa akin.

Cexchia: Do you have any plans of settling down?

Xrizcianno: I do. But, in the right time and in the right place and with the right person.

Cexchia: To end our interview, what can you advice other businessmen out there?

Xrizcianno: Have your vision and  mission, focus on that but be sure not to step on other people. Hire the best persons you can, be sure they are competent and dedicated. Give your employees all what is right for them. Give back, think of others and not just for your personal satisfaction. Be the best you can without being ruthless. Be dedicated. Enjoy and love your work. And eat.

You heard from Xrizcianno Montero. Any dish you want to cook for him? Any food you want him to taste?