Part 3- Overboard

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Jaxon in mm}

It has been a week since Maliq got his beat down from that girl that came over and we was still teasing him about it. We saw Kai a few days after and the guys gave him hell for what his friend came over and did. He saw that I was with them and I could tell he was stunned. He hardly left his house after Maliq roughed him up.

"Yo we going out this evening to see what how lit this yacht party gone be. Time to get up in some bad ass pussy dawg!" Maliq shouted and Ty was just laughing like it was funny. I swear these niggas stupid! I was looking through my closet for some shit to wear and my brother came in and sat on my bed.

"Yo Jax I need you to make a drop when we get to the yacht party. Don't worry because you know I don't let you do nothing dangerous and shit so fix you mug nigga" he said and then left the parcel on my bed with weed.

"We gone talk more later and tell you where to meet the guy with it and shit." 

"ok cool Trey I got you bro" I said and he left. I know I gotta be careful because I ain't got no record and shit and I am in school trying to get an education but I need money and doing these drops help. 

I went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed . I decided to put on red and blue shirt with a zipper to the front and some white pants. I was spraying some cologne and then I went to wait on the guys. We got in the car and headed to the marina that was close by. When we got there my brother was walking with me.

"Yo Jax I want you make the drop before we go on the boat. Here comes the nigga pulling up; be cool cuz you got this shit. See you on the boat bro" he patted my shoulder and left with the goons and I walked over to this Cuban looking guy. We made the exchange and when he paid me they went to the boat and I did a few minutes after. 

We were all having a blast and I had this bad ass chick dancing with and I knew she wanted the dick. I started kissing on her neck and shit and she was grinding on my dick to the beat of the music. 

"Hey ma, you wanna chill with me a lil?" I asked her in her ear and she smiled. I grabbed her hand and we went below the deck to a room. I wasn't about the making love shit because this was easy and I ain't getting all lovey with no bitch. She was on her knees and sucking my dick while I started fingering her. 

"Yo ma you wet as fuck! Come climb on this shit and ride it"

She was riding me and I could tell she got fucked more than a few times. I always suit up so I pulled her up and flipped her over on all fours and just started smashing that shit. I was blowing my nut in the condom and she was sucking me clean when the door opened. 

"What the fuck bruh?" I said and I realized it was Kairon. "Yo Kai what the fuck you staring at nigga? Why tou still standing there?" I was about to smack him but he closed the door and left. I went back to the deck where the party was and I saw my brother and his goons had some bitches all over them. 

"Yo I just got some good ass head but weak ass pussy!" I told em and they all busted out laughing at me. 

"You you just don't know how to lay pipe bruh!" Ty said as he walked off with his girl where I was coming from. We was all just chuckling cuz we know how crazy Ty be when he fucking them hoes.

"Yo Mal Yo lil boyfriend is here on the yacht" I mocked and he started muggin' the shit out of me.

"Say that again and see what I do to yo yellow ass" he said and Trey was laughing at us. 

"Yo nigga decided to come thru while I was getting my dick cleaned and just stood there looking like he wanted me or some shit. I was about to bust his face open but he left" I told em. I knew Maliq hated him and I was wondering if telling him what happened was a good idea. I went to get some drink and I saw Kai at the other end with this dude.

"Yo Kai can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked

"What is it Jaxon? I was notlooking at you, I was just shocked to know someone was in there" I could tell he was scared and I felt bad because I am not like Trey, Maliq and Ty.

"Yo it's cool but I gotta say I am sorry for coming at you like that bruh and I am sorry for what happened with Maliq the other day" I said. He was looking at me and I knew from that look he did not believe a word I just sai but he played polite.

"It is ok Jaxon. I am over it and I did not ask my friend to come over either, She saw the black eye and busted lip and I told her what happened and she said she would be back. I though she went to get ice and shit for my face but I guess that's when she came over and made a scene" he explained. I was laughin' now that he brought it up and I remembered.

"Yo Kai yo girl is a fuckin fire cracker. She just marched in after I opened the door and went up to Maliq and popped him in the throat! Nigga was dyin' and shit in there and my brother and Ty just stood there shocked while I laughed" I told him what happened and I saw a froen creep to his face.

"It is not funny Jaxon! He could have gotten hurt because of me and I don't wanna have beef with nobody! I don't want her to get hurt either. Please you gotta let him know I am sorry for what she did and if he has to go to the doc I am willing to pay the bill" I stopped laughing because I realize that his eyes had tears in em and it hit me now when his friend said that he was a good guy with a pure heart. 

"Yo you worried about a guy that beat you up? The nigga left you on the floor Kai and you worried about a punch he got? Damn your friend was right! You are a pure heart." I was amazed by this and I thought it was cool. 

"Yo Jax why the fuck you talking to this fag dawg?" Trey asked as he and Malique came over. 

"Just telling hislittle sissy ass to back the fuck up or else he will get another beat down" I said and I felt like shit! Maliq kept walking up to him and Kai kept backing away. He was at the rail and ou tof the blue Maliq pushed the nigga over the boat and in the water. Girls started screaming and shouting to save him; the one thing I was hoping he could do in that moment was swim.

"He can't swim! Help him! He is afraid of open water!" His guy friend was shouting out in panic.

Okie dokes dudes and dudettes! There goes the third chapter in this book. You know the drill guys, VOTE and COMMENT if you like it and remember to check out my other stories, "Touched by an Angel" and "In Pursuit of Happiness"

Nuff Love!