Part 27- Beat Out

Kairon's P.O.V

{Chaz in mm}

The first night home with Chaz was hectic on us. Jax was already exhausted and wanting to sleep and being a big baby about it. Our little Chazzy however was as always craving our attention and having us from his crib to the kitchen. 

"Babe I am beat the fuck out yo! I hope he sleeps tonight cuz the last two weeks were hectic and a nigga tired as hell" Jax said while he laid his head in my lap and I was rubbing his chest. Chaz was already in his crib sleeping the night away for now. The monitor was on and on the coffee table, we were watching a movie and Jax got up and started kissing on my neck. He stepped back and stood there looking at me all horny.

 He stepped back and stood there looking at me all horny

{Jaxon in mm}

"Thought you were tired? Huh?" I asked him and he only laughed and licked his lips. 

"Shut up and gimmi them lips" he was so sexy when he got all thug and horny. I sucked his bottom lips in my mouth and he moaned. He was not sitting in the sofa and pulled me on him. I straddled his legs as he took off my shirt and wasted no time in attacking my nipples. He bit them lightly and each time he did it my dick throbbed. 

I pulled his shirt off and I was just caressing his chest while he had his lips all over me. He pushed me down on the sofa so I was laying on my back and he dragged my shorts off. He quickly got out of his gym shorts and kissed the inner side of my legs. He flipped me over on all fours and I felt his tongue flick over my hole.

"baby you taste so fucking good!" he said then he spit on it and started tongue fucking me while he reached around and squeezed my nips. 

"Oh God! Jax eat that as like that bae! I love your tongue in my hole" I was so horny and so was he. He turned me around again and then sucked my dick in his hot mouth.

"Oooooh fuck nigga! Suck that dick!" I ordered him and he showed me who was boss when he swallowed it all. I was writhing in pleasure from his head game and I wanted more. 

{Kairon in mm}

{Kairon in mm}

I was so gone on the feeling of his tongue working the head of my dick. He kissed his way up to my lips and pushed his tongue in my mouth so I could taste myself on him.