Part 29- I Lied

Jaxon's P.O.V

{Kairon in the mm}

I know it ain't my business, but hearing bae say that his friend was carrying a baby for my brother was a bit shocking. I decided to let it slide for now until Trey felt like telling me if any at all.

"Babe we gone set a date for the christening or na? I was thinkin' we could do it here in the back yard cuz I ain't tryna get strike down in church yo" Kai was laughing at me and it was good to see him laugh. This nigga been by me the whole time, I got him pushed off a boat and he still did not make a scene like some of em gay boys would. I got me a real ride or die right here and I love to see him happy. 

"Boy your butt can get struck anywhere! Told you to quit selling weed and whatever else you sell for Trey but you are too thug to listen to me. Now you're afraid of church, nigga you is a mess!" he laughed, I chuckled at his conclusion and pushed him down on the couch and laid on him. 

"I love you baby, you got my heart" I told him before connecting my lips to his soft sexy ones. He moaned in our kiss and I was about to make this shit lit when Chaz started fussin'. I swear lil nigga don't want his Daddies to get none.

"Damn bruh! I wanna hit it babe, I swear this lil boy times me when shit about to get turnt" 

"Jaxon sit the hell down cuz I was not gonna give you any" he smiled. I got up so that we could check on the baby. 

Chaz was in football player eatin' mode. That little boy was goin' at that bottle with vengeance. I felt proud watching my son. I still can't believe that he is here and healthy. We still gotta take him back for his check ups and shots and all. Kai had all that info down and I was responsible for the whole driving and getting whatever stuff my king and prince needed. 

I was about to go and make us some sandwiched when my phone rang. I checked the screen and saw it was my brother calling,

"Hello" I knew I sounded surprised but I could not hide it cuz a nigga was surprised!

"Hey man I got a drop for you to make and them boys wanna know if you gone swing by the party later on tonight"he said. I checked the living room to make sure that bae wasn't hearing me.

"Where I gotta make the drop?" I asked. 

"Duke's boss" he said nonchalantly and I was pissed.

"Get the fuck off my phone Trey! I don't know what beef you have with me cuz this shit is more than me hittin' yo girl back! It ain't like she was pregnant at the time. It damn sure ain't got nun to with me being gay cuz you was supportin' me and cool with Kairon; now you gone call me to tell me about a drop to the the boss of a dude who jumped me! Trey what did I ever do to deserve this shit from you of all people? huh? My fucking big brother! My brother who I could run to and depend on, who always spoiled my ass and protected me." I cracked because we were never like this growing up and I was hurting bad. 

"Jax what you want me to say? Them niggas can't do shit to you cuz he knows wassup. Nigga you can defend yourself cuz you a beast at MMA. If they fuck with you, I got you just like I got Duke, yeah! I was there for you with that! I ain't gotta brag or run and tell you everything I do on your behalf to protect you. That nigga out the picture for good so pipe the fuck down! Your my brother still but I just gotta get over the gay shit."

"Trey you was good with it so what happened? Kai never did anything but respect you. He is so fucking scared of you and thinks you will kill him Trey. That nigga had my back when y'all was against him, he was more concerned about Maliq's ass even after being pushed overboard to drown. He is sacrificing his relationship with his Adriana just to respect your space yo. Trey he been through too much shit to be going thru this at your hand. That's my future right there and you fuckin' up bruh, real talk."